Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
did you read the original thread at all? the first version is just mainly all real players rating edits ect... the version 2 will have everything else...

Why dont people just read instead post crap like this... so annoying
actually, correct me if i'm wrong, but v1 is out now. v2 will simply be the completion of v1 (rest of the faces, lineups, etc)... then after that, stances and equipment and stuff like that will be edited in a v3?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #354
Banned

HokieJaws's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpmitch
actually, correct me if i'm wrong, but v1 is out now. v2 will simply be the completion of v1 (rest of the faces, lineups, etc)... then after that, stances and equipment and stuff like that will be edited in a v3?
is v2 or v3 worth the wait? Just curious on the timetable? These are amazing right now.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 4

all i'm waiting for is all the minor leaguers finished... some people want the stances and equipment edited. some people are waiting for the pitches to be edited. i personally don't need those... just the players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #356
Rookie

OVR: 10
Thanks everyone who put into this the rosters are amazing! Just got done using my Braves vs Cubs series took 2 out of 3 from them. Not just the addition of J Hey but Diaz stance is perfect. I am thinking bout having the Melk Man ride the pine for a while cuz Diaz has been straight beast when I use him.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:20 PM   #357
Rookie

OVR: 0

It took me all of 5 minutes to make a quick couple of changes to the few guys I really wanted to be perfectly accurate and another minute to create one guy that was not included but should have been (Kyeong Kang, single A for the Rays... One of their top hitting prospects and was in the futures game last year).

For all the rest of the guys, I'm just happy to have their names in place and will make changes myself to things I know should be a bit different.

Thanks for the effort on these rosters and makign something for the rest of us to have fun with!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #358
Rookie

OVR: 3
Great work knight and co. as always. Has there been any talk of having a running thread just for the minor fixes (like scutaro's height)that need to be made to V1? That would allow those of us to make the corrections manually instead of putting more pressure on Knight and crew to get a second version out ASAP. It would also be a reference guide for the roster guys when they do get around to making some of these small corrections.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #359
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

OVR: 1

Just DL the roster. There are two with the same name (OS Full Minors V.1) as noted here. I DL both even though I suspected the real one was the one with almost 98%, but then compare it to the other one. They are the same, I guess the impostor just made a copy and uploaded to bother.
Please post if someone else noticed it. Ah, the main difference is the uploaded date. April 6 vs April 7.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #360
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
Good work so far fellas.

I noticed that A Potential SP Arodys Vizciano is listed on both the Braves (current team) and the Yankees (whom the Braves acquired him from in the Vazquez deal).

I suggest turning him into Yu Darvish and putting him in FA.
agreed, i was really hoping we'd get Darvish in the FA.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »