Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Awesome job -- thanks a ton for all the work put into this. Look forward to checking it out tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for all of your hard work fellas. Knight-Prayers are with you and the family
Old 04-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #283
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgobler
nothing. i cant believe everyone is not upset. downloading these rosters are waste. not being mean. these guys did a great job. when you go the the regular season they are all gone. all minors are messed up and lineups.
I feel your pain Gobler and maybe next year they can add a option if possible to take base rosters right in season or franchise without resetting .
Dont know if its possible but maybe thru total roster control
Hang in there man its not too bad I can reset rosters and rotations in 15 minutes for all teams when entering a season and just look for the obvious stuff like Thames batting 4th or Holiday batting 2nd ect .
Old 04-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #284
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
im going thru the rosters and will add more as I see them but just got to the Tigers and saw Zach Miner is on the MLB squad instead of the DL and he was replaced on the MLB squad by Brad Thomas who I do not see anywhere on DETs team. Looks like he needs to be created? Also Alex Avila is the back up catcher, not Robinson Diaz. For TB, it has Matt Joyce when he is on the DL and it should be Willy Aybar. Check out my IN SEASON ROSTER thread for other changes
update: just got to Cubs. It has Angel Guzman in, and he is out for the yr. Replace w/ James Russell. Also Mitch Atkins should be sent down w/ Esmalin Caridad taking his spot
For Cincy, Daniel Ray Herrera needs to be moved up for David Weathers and Juan Francisco should take Mike Leake's spot.
For Houston, Wesley Wright needs to be sent down and felipe Paulino added
For LA Dodgers, Alfredo Amezaga needs to be sent down and Reed Johnson added
For SD, Chris Denorfia needs to be sent down and Oscar Salazar added,
For SF, Steve Holm needs to be sent down, Eli Whiteside added and Santiago Casilla needs to be sent down and Sergio Romo added
These rosters look fantastic -- Thanks again to everybody involved!!

For the few changes that need to be made, is there a way to release a guy without incurring the financial penalty? For instance Noah Lowry is on the Giants Class-A (I understand they just needed a place to put him) but he is in the first year of a 4 year multi-million $ contract. If I release him in season I have to pay the penalty. Thanks for any help.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #285
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Okay from here strut's going to do his work and then my crew will start with the pitch edits on V2. Do you guys want stamina edits on the first version or do you want those seperate?

Credit goes out to Pope300hitter05 for getting all of this ready. He's handled all of my spreadsheet work so far and will be helping on the inputs also.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #286
Banned

OVR: 3

hey dorismarry how do make those changes in 15 minutes. let me know. i have to do the same. HELP
Old 04-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #287
Pro

cardsfan2222's Arena

OVR: 12

They got the Cardinals right...no good position player prospects. The whole system is full of D potential players. There are a couple of guys I would have made into a C, but overall I can't complain too much. My first move after starting my franchise was to increase spending on scouting to upgrade my minor league system. Injuries could kill me this season.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #288
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfgiantsfn
These rosters look fantastic -- Thanks again to everybody involved!!

For the few changes that need to be made, is there a way to release a guy without incurring the financial penalty? For instance Noah Lowry is on the Giants Class-A (I understand they just needed a place to put him) but he is in the first year of a 4 year multi-million $ contract. If I release him in season I have to pay the penalty. Thanks for any help.
Yes there a way if u have your have cpu roster control on go to sf giants player movement and swap someone from the free agent market like those fake scea created player and u can create a player like brock bond . im also going to swap steve johnson for another scea created player and created either drew berry or joe patterson send them minor league.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »