Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #481
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Does anybody know why certain coaches aren't included in the game? (McGwire, Peterson, etc...)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #482
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by CArty
Does anybody know why certain coaches aren't included in the game? (McGwire, Peterson, etc...)
I believe coaches are individually contracted, so it could be a matter of not being able to get a contract into place.

Maybe Knight could shed more light on this.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #483
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I believe coaches are individually contracted, so it could be a matter of not being able to get a contract into place.

Maybe Knight could shed more light on this.
Ok, I was just curious because I know last year there were a good deal of missing coaches, much like there is this year, and one of the developers said to go into sportsconnect, then sign out and start a franchise, and then it worked and everyone showed up. I tried that again this year and no luck ,so I wasn't sure.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #484
Rookie

OVR: 4

I maybe off topic a bit but I cannot access the classic stadiums unless I am hooked up the network. Last year the patch corrupted franchises etc. So if I have started a season and try to access the stadiums, I will automaticly update the patch after it is released. Will I lose my season again?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #485
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Ok, I was just curious because I know last year there were a good deal of missing coaches, much like there is this year, and one of the developers said to go into sportsconnect, then sign out and start a franchise, and then it worked and everyone showed up. I tried that again this year and no luck ,so I wasn't sure.
Maybe this will coincide with the roster update mon? Just guessing.

And correct me if I am woring, but this year you cannot fire/hire coaches until after season #1? I'm pretty sure you could do it in 09 right from the start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #486
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie75
Maybe this will coincide with the roster update mon? Just guessing.

And correct me if I am woring, but this year you cannot fire/hire coaches until after season #1? I'm pretty sure you could do it in 09 right from the start.
You were not able to fire coaches during the season last year either, it's common complaint during franchise mode. I'm hoping it will be with the roster update, because for some reason I was incredibly bummed that McGwire wasn't included in the game.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #487
Rookie

OVR: 6

So what's the consensus on the workaround? We control all 30 teams, 29 with a nonset user profile, 1 with our profile? What do I turn on and off? Can I change the settings for my specific profile and then a different set of settings for the other profile? So that way I can set trades to AUTO for the computer profile and mine to MANUAL and the trade glitch will not happen?
Old 03-06-2010, 11:14 PM   #488
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
You were not able to fire coaches during the season last year either, it's common complaint during franchise mode. I'm hoping it will be with the roster update, because for some reason I was incredibly bummed that McGwire wasn't included in the game.
i doubt that'll get patch in.
either of those actually
hire/fire mid season or adding McGuire.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »