Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #513
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
This depends on when you set the auto setting for the CPU. I believe you need to set the auto set before you start the franchise then save your franchise and reload it in order for it to work. I could be wrong though. Have you tried that yet?
Yeah that's how I had it setup when I began. Never changed any settings. Can someone else confirm?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #514
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
There's no auto setting for drafting, I had the same issue when I did the 30 team franvhise.
That's disappointing, to use 30 team control you have to give up rule 5 and amateur draft.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #515
Rookie

OVR: 1
What a crime. I can't belieIve I paid $60 for a game that is obviously still being developed and can't play how I want. I love "The Show" series but this is making me question if I bought the wrong game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #516
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
That's disappointing, to use 30 team control you have to give up rule 5 and amateur draft.
That's the beauty of 30 team control. That is why it's called 30 team control. I know some people may hate this or disagree with it, but that is one of the purposes of 30 team control. EVERYTHING is in your hands. You should just wait until the roster update tomorrow cause i'm pretty sure it will fix some of the franchise issues with trading superstar player.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #517
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens1352
What a crime. I can't belieIve I paid $60 for a game that is obviously still being developed and can't play how I want. I love "The Show" series but this is making me question if I bought the wrong game this year.
LOL. Do you know anything about video games now a days? THEY ALL have bugs and glitches and the Devs of the show are working on fixing all of these issues. they started on fixes less than 20 hours after the game was released. Relax man, and stop trolling.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #518
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
That is yor opinion. I don't think it makes franchise unplayable at all! And the workaround(s) is not any extra work at all honestly.
This is a joke right? The work arounds consist of the following things:

Either you have no trades at all or you have to approve EVERY SINGLE TRADE.

Either you sim the drafts or you draft for EVERY SINGLE TEAM in both the rule 5 or the amatuer draft.

You have 2 choices, either you run a ghetto franchise with no trades and simmed drafts (dumbest idea ever for a franchise) or you put in a whole lot of work approving EVERY trade and drafting EVERY player. Get real man.

The game is great but the franchise (cough, my favorite part of all sports games, cough) is bricked right now. The fix hopefuly comes quickly.

Last edited by KingSeyton; 03-07-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #519
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
LOL. Do you know anything about video games now a days? THEY ALL have bugs and glitches and the Devs of the show are working on fixing all of these issues. they started on fixes less than 20 hours after the game was released. Relax man, and stop trolling.

you're trolling just as much as him...just because you defend the game doesnt make it "ok"

with that said, does anybody know if a patch is even coming?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #520
MVP

OVR: 11

^ lol that's a good way of putting it
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »