Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #329
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't think it's the O's that's the problem.
I think it's Trop.

M.K.
Knight165
Yea for haha's I just played an exhibition game there Cards vs Rays and it froze on me when I was batting in the top of the 8th.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 03-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #330
Rookie

thinkblue_09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam914
This sounds pretty sweet. Even once things are fixed I might go this route anyway. That way if I see a trade I think is crazy I can stop it from going through, and if it seems legit I can go ahead and let it happen.

Bug or no bug, I think this sounds like the way to go.
That's wonderful if you love it that much to go with this even when everything is fixed, assuming that it gets fixed. I am going to give it a try tomorrow and see how I like it, but noway am I going to play like this if the bug gets fixed.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #331
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkblue_09
That's wonderful if you love it that much to go with this even when everything is fixed, assuming that it gets fixed. I am going to give it a try tomorrow and see how I like it, but noway am I going to play like this if the bug gets fixed.
Yeah, I hear ya. My thought is I would hopefully never have to use it, but its cool to have that option just in case since everything else will still be on AUTO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 12:09 AM   #332
Rookie

thinkblue_09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
You'd think a major bug like that would have to be.

But it won't be an easy fix and sure won't be done by this monday.

Some guys have said they have played as the O's and other teams at Trop Stadium and finished their games ... There has got to be more to it, than what we're seeing.
One thing I did both times I played with the O's and game froze was bring up the quick menu. Maybe if you never ever ever never bring up another menu it won't freeze. I swear this game is beginning to be like a riddle trying to figure out how to play it w/o something going wrong.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #333
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm still looking.
At first offer...I was so disappointed(unwarranted)...as I thought the offer was 2 players from DET to my Mets...they were two players from Seattle or somewhere...so I'm thinking that the trades were done "behind my back".....then I saw the team on top of the trade box and realized what was happening.....and it was a GOOD thing!
Can some other guys try this?....and post if anything is a downside to this.
So far to me...it looks like the best of both worlds...controlling trading for everyone...but STILL getting the CPU to offer trades.
Add this to possibly fixing some of the contracts and we could have a workable franchise to use right away.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight

I simmed through two seasons after reading this and not one trade was completed without my approval. Looks like it works until they patch it.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #334

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

For those having issues at Tropicana Field Ive got a few questions.

1. Is Tampa Bay warming up a particular pitcher at the time that it freezes?
2. If Tampa is hitting, is there a particular player that might be pinch hitting at the time of the freeze?

What I dont get is if its the stadium causing the problem then why is everyone reporting a freeze in the 7th inning and on instead of right off the bat? Secondly, if the game is freezing around the same time frame, maybe they are warming the same reliever up and its causing this issue for some unknown reason. I could be totally off base here but figured it was worth asking as its effecting so many. Has anyone played a game there with two teams other then the Rays?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #335
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Is there some sort of 7th inning ritual or special "Take me out to the ballgame" being played? Perhaps it's a corrupt audio file.

I doubt it's one MR or PH because it would happen in more than just the 7th inning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #336

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Is there some sort of 7th inning ritual or special "Take me out to the ballgame" being played? Perhaps it's a corrupt audio file.

I doubt it's one MR or PH because it would happen in more than just the 7th inning.
I dont know, just trying to help is all. I figured maybe the game was warming up the same pitcher when this was happening as last year the game seemed to use the same relivers a ton instead of using everyone in their pen. If its not right then its not right but I have a hard time believing its merely the stadium causing it since its not happening until late in the game everytime so far.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »