Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #313
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Knight I need your help!!!

What do I set things to I want to control the Brewers in a franchise with only me controlling everything.

I want to control and set trades, releases, injuries, rotations and lineups, pretty much everything in my control.

What would I do to get this?

Thanks so much!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #314
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Even using AUTO FIX with INJURIES on....good to go!
Lost in all of this......I haven't seen it mentioned...but how great is it that they have players being signed off the FA list...and releasing players mid season?
I love to see movement in the league.
I might be able to get a nice test franchise going now!

M.K.
Knight165
Hey Knight ... will this fix rectify the waiver nonsense happening. ie Big Papi and pooholes getting waived ... I guess this is more for the potential bug to be fixed, but still ...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #315
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys! I dont know if this was addressed already but in regards to the Tampa Bay Rays issue. I definitely do think the problem is with Tropicana Field because i have played two games against the Rays as the visiting team at a different ball park and there have been NO freezing issues, so hopefully its just the park.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #316
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Even using AUTO FIX with INJURIES on....good to go!
Lost in all of this......I haven't seen it mentioned...but how great is it that they have players being signed off the FA list...and releasing players mid season?
I love to see movement in the league.
I might be able to get a nice test franchise going now!

M.K.
Knight165
This sounds pretty sweet. Even once things are fixed I might go this route anyway. That way if I see a trade I think is crazy I can stop it from going through, and if it seems legit I can go ahead and let it happen.

Bug or no bug, I think this sounds like the way to go.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #317
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theduke389
Hey guys! I dont know if this was addressed already but in regards to the Tampa Bay Rays issue. I definitely do think the problem is with Tropicana Field because i have played two games against the Rays as the visiting team at a different ball park and there have been NO freezing issues, so hopefully its just the park.
Its still a bit of a gamebreaker, as I play with the Orioles, and since they're in my division ... I play them a lot. lol
Old 03-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #318
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theduke389
Can you start a season as the O's and play tampa at trpoicana in the 1st game ... This tell us if the bug is limited to Franchise play or not.

I can't do it from work lol
Old 03-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #319
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
Knight I need your help!!!

What do I set things to I want to control the Brewers in a franchise with only me controlling everything.

I want to control and set trades, releases, injuries, rotations and lineups, pretty much everything in my control.

What would I do to get this?

Thanks so much!!!
For every team?

Set your profile that you create for you team...everything to manual.....
When you start your franchise...choose all 30 teams to control....and leave NO PROFILE for all except your team ...assign your profile you created there.
You will then see your goals...the next screen is the GLOBAL options...they will dictate what you will control for the CPU teams. Set everything to MANUAL(it's default that way I think)
For injuries...you can have OFF-ON(RANDOM) or MANUAL(you will make injuries through the DL screen....when you go to the DL screen R1 for the teams...and set the injuries by Xing on a player.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #320
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheTurtle
Franchise mode is broken in regards to playing as the Orioles. I have played the first game of the season five times without getting past the 7th before freezing. I have simmed ahead and played a game, only to have it freeze in the 7th.

I tried a franchise with the Nats and played the first game. No issues. I played three exhibition games. No problem.

And I've exchanged my game for a new one. Same issues.

I'm in a very small minority here, but not being able to play as the Orioles in franchise mode completely ruins the game for me. I'm sad.
Damn. Just jumped on here to see if it was just me. I just had my first two games freeze up on me too. Kinda sucks too bc this is my go to team in franchise. I'm a Yankee fan but I like the challenge of taking a bad team and bringing them up. I also love the 36 combined games vs The Yanks and the Sox. Oh well. Gotta find a new team in a new decision. And don't tell me Toronto. Hate the Turf and I'm still a little bitter over The olympic hockey game
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »