Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 03:09 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedyn

4) Strangely enough... Scott Sizemore and Austin Jackson were not on the Tiger's roster at all. They have been slotted to be the starting CF and 2B for the Tigers this year. I find it strange that they are not even included in the game at all. This needs to be resolved ASAP in the next roster update. I cannot start a Franchise until they are there and the bad potential ratings have been resolved.
As far as I can tell neither of these guys have ever played in an MLB game. If thats the case, they are not allowed to include them until they have appeared in at least one MLB game. Should be included in the first roster update after Opening Day if they do in fact make the team and play in real life.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:24 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1
Why is it that when I hit select (at the wrong time) during gameplay to bring up the batter/pitcher attributes page that it sometimes freezes up. This is very annoying. Anyone else having the same problem and know when or how it is going to be fixed?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1
And yes I was playing with the O's too. The best I can tell, it's only when I hit the select button at the wrong time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 06:39 AM   #76
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rphilly18
I started a franchise with the Tigers and was in year two when the franchise wouldn't let me simulate past June 23. I tried everything and it wouldn't go past that. If it is bad media, what do I do about that? I'm not sure I quite understand what is meant by that - is it my ps3 or the disk?

And I also ran into a glitch in an exhibition online, and on an error by the pitcher, I wasn't allowed to advance. I kept pressing advance but the game acted as if it was after the play and no one could move. I think this was a one time thing but the franchise stopping is really annoying.
Yea that franchise thing sounds like the RTTS bug where you can't simulate past a date. Hopefully they can find a way around it because it kills your franchise.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 3

The only issue I don't see in your list is the horrible trade logic. I did a fantasy draft and Ryan Franklin isn't my cup of tea so I explored options. I could have traded him for Broxton, an elite starting pitcher (name escapes me now) and a A potential young guy. Funny thing was they didnt want Reyes, Beckett, Quentin. I dunno but it's something that should be looked into and fixed or I'll have an All Star team after the first offseason.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:16 AM   #78
Rookie

risky's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by meruru

If it's any help I had Rehab, Training, Banking, and transportation set to auto; everything else was manual in both global and user settings. I was simulating large stretches of games each time it happened (about a month at a time).
I had the same exact settings and It seemed only to happen to me when I simulated more than 2 or three weeks at a time. It didnt seem to do it when I was only simulating a couple of games at a time.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #79
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

I want to personally say thanks to Kolbe and the Show team. These guys go above and beyond. On release day they are on the forums and working hard to fix any and all minor bugs for us all. Since I have found this game in 2007 it has always been a day one purchase for the incredible game, but more importantly the community interaction.

Thank you boys!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:10 AM   #80
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I want to personally say thanks to Kolbe and the Show team. These guys go above and beyond. On release day they are on the forums and working hard to fix any and all minor bugs for us all. Since I have found this game in 2007 it has always been a day one purchase for the incredible game, but more importantly the community interaction.

Thank you boys!
Ditto!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »