Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Franchise Issues UPDATE:

Kolbe, I'm sorry for cluttering up the thread without posting useful information, I believe, but if it's useful, is there a way that we can send to SCEA our roster files, profile files, etc. along with our description of any bugs we've seen in case that helps? (E.G. the bug I saw in my RttS career where the player's computer generated faces didn't show up in the game, but their hats and uniforms did in the between inning overlays?) Just wondering if there is anything else we can do to help out considering all the amazing game capturing items this software provides us.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #34
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Any word on the lineup issue? Ex. Jim Thome playing RF and Derek Jeter in CF.

Thanks in advance
Old 03-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1
Maybe its been mentioned, not sure and sorry if it has but when playing RTTS I like to use 'guess pitch classic 1/4' I set that option but whenever I play my next or new game it goes back to default settings. (under in game options in the actual game being played) but remains and show as 1/4 when I look at it at the regular options menu (outside of the game). I can't figure out whats going on. Hope I explained that ok..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #36
G4 Madden CD

Kolbe's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaldwin311
Maybe its been mentioned, not sure and sorry if it has but when playing RTTS I like to use 'guess pitch classic 1/4' I set that option but whenever I play my next or new game it goes back to default settings. (under in game options in the actual game being played) but remains and show as 1/4 when I look at it at the regular options menu (outside of the game). I can't figure out whats going on. Hope I explained that ok..
Try setting this in the FE prior to going into game (save your settings/profile at the same time to be sure) - I think we may have an issue where settings changed in game do not get correctly autosaved when you transition back to the FE.

-K
Old 03-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #37
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4

When you're playing as the Red Sox and it shows a close up of Francona it says he won World Series' in 2003 and 2007, thought it was odd it was a year off.
Don't know if that's franchise specific because I don't play many exhibition games, just something I noticed.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:56 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

This may be a little picky, but I like to use the Rangers. What's with the helmets being the hideous two-toned ones on the road they don't use? Also, why can't the helmets be blue with the blue jerseys and red with the red ones? I'm just saying.

Thanks.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 9

Why are there empty seats during playoff games?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #40
Rookie

FearTheTurtle's Arena

OVR: 4

I haven't seen anyone post about this anywhere, so maybe it is my disc, but I have yet to get through a game in franchise mode without it freezing.

I am playing as the Orioles, who start the season in Tampa. In four attempts to play the first game, I haven't got past the 7th without the game freezing. There's no one event that seems to cause the freeze, it just happens randomly.

Should I exchange my game or am I doing something wrong?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »