Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Gameplay Video (Mets @ Cubs)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Gameplay Video (Mets @ Cubs) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-19-2010, 02:32 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Gameplay Video (Mets @ Cubs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I get exactly what your saying. When people bash a game so much and they have hardly even played it, it gets people who play the game on a regular basis pissed off about the game and they no longer want to play it. Basically people ruin the game because they perhaps want to make sure that "The Other Game" stays on top of the baseball video game world by bashing the only other game available. It gets pretty ridiculous sometimes. I'm not saying everyone does it but a lot of people do. You almost have to stop reading the boards once you get the game because otherwise people will make you feel stupid for playing a game you enjoy. For the most part I just look for sliders on here once I get the game and don't read the board.

Anyway back to the game which IMO looks pretty good even though I need to see some more gameplay.
I have to agree for the most part. 2k9 was not a bad game. To me it was a fun game made badly. I enjoyed it and actualy still play it. I just finished a game where I got 2 walks threw 3 and had 129 pitches thrown for the game. Don't get me wrong it was far from perfect but enjoyable none the less.

As far as people bashing it I think 2k gave themselves a bad rep and are on the way to getting rid of it. (hopefully)
Old 02-19-2010, 02:45 AM   #114
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Looks way better then 2k9!! I like so far what I saw. Hopefully we see more videos since that one was studering at times. I also noticed the sound of the bat being better as well.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:51 AM   #115
Rookie

pratojr79's Arena

OVR: 3

You can tell it's not the final build of the game.

case in point: where are the buildings across the street from Wrigley? This may also be a reason for the jersey font issues.

Lets not get too riled up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2010, 02:53 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 7
I am just wondering about 1 thing...why are the pitches so slow? Is it because using the analog stick to bat is not as quick as pressing a button so they have to compromise by making the pitches slower? On top of the speed you throw in the batter's eye and I just really can't imagine this game being very challenging.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:54 AM   #117
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratojr79
You can tell it's not the final build of the game.

case in point: where are the buildings across the street from Wrigley? This may also be a reason for the jersey font issues.

Lets not get too riled up.

The guy at Game Informer said he is playing the final build. Which this video was made from. Game is done and has been done a while now.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:55 AM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 2
really i'm not digging how the batter's eye tells you the pitch before it's even released. i think if they replicated mvp 2005-07's version of it it would be a tad more realistic. hope it can be turned off.

i guess it doesn't look terribly bad. just a couple of minor flaws other than the numbers for me. i don't really see why on the double play how reyes seemed to just turn and fling it to second when he had plenty of time to where he could just set and throw. the turn from second on that play looked pretty nice though. another one is on the flare single to right with a runner on third why was the RF in such a rush to get the ball in. might be a bit picky on those but it doesn't look right to me. i will still at least rent it this year.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:56 AM   #119
Rookie

pratojr79's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
The guy at Game Informer said he is playing the final build. Which this video was made from. Game is done and has been done a while now.

Wow, so they didnt even finish the stadiums??? that sounds possibly disappointing to me. How could you mess up one of the 3 most recognizable stadiums in all of sports?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:00 AM   #120
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting
We get it. You don't like the way the game looks, sounds, feels, etc. We've only heard you for a month now. - Same song and dance, broken record You like the Show, we know. I do too. I think it's a better game but some people (me included) want to play 2K as well and not hear the same gripes, only in different words, over and over and over and over.

Everyone complaining for the last month in the 2K forums have The Show avatars. Why sit in these forums and moan, everytime I check the boards it's the same group of people in here saying the same recycled thing.

I'm not trying to be rude...it's just getting really old.
Man I'll tell you

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »