Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #561
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

2 Issues in My Player.

Started a New My Player and made it pass Training Camp with the Celtics. I was happy because i made the team out of training camp for the first time.

I went to play the fist game of the season and when the game started i had player stats. 1 Game 6 Points and 1 Rebound. At first i thought somehow i had a clone. Played the game out and checked. Nope no clone. So i looked at the Standings and the Celtics are 2-0. I only played 1 game and somehow the first game was Simulated. I never expierenced this before the Patch.

Issue #2.

Played the second game and everything went fine. Started up the third game and made it through 3 quarters and then FREEZE!. Yep it Froze on me. I have never had it Freeze before on me (Pre-Patch) and have never had a single game Freeze on me at all. So is Freezing a New Post Patch Glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #562
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Will I have to restart my season once I get the patch? I'm on PS3, and I'm sure it's the same as the 360.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #563
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Now I don't know what to think! After a great experience with realistic stats against the Blazers, I restarted my association, played them again with the new rosters and got BLOWN OUT! They were hitting everything... contested threes like it was nothing. I was missing wide open J's as well. They shot 65% and 50% from three. It was brutal. I shot 45% but most of that wa in the paint. I had to resprt to points in the paint because I couldn't hit a jumper to save my life. Hopefully this doesn't continue (me missing wide open shots and them hitting impossible/ greatly contested shots), because I was really enjoying this game.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #564
Rookie

OVR: 5

do u have to have living roster on for the headband thing to work or can i just download the latest roster releases and the headband will work???
Old 11-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #565
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyPhillips
2 Issues in My Player.

Started a New My Player and made it pass Training Camp with the Celtics. I was happy because i made the team out of training camp for the first time.

I went to play the fist game of the season and when the game started i had player stats. 1 Game 6 Points and 1 Rebound. At first i thought somehow i had a clone. Played the game out and checked. Nope no clone. So i looked at the Standings and the Celtics are 2-0. I only played 1 game and somehow the first game was Simulated. I never expierenced this before the Patch.

Issue #2.

Played the second game and everything went fine. Started up the third game and made it through 3 quarters and then FREEZE!. Yep it Froze on me. I have never had it Freeze before on me (Pre-Patch) and have never had a single game Freeze on me at all. So is Freezing a New Post Patch Glitch?
issue 1 is that you were probably not on the gameday roster and were inactive so they simulated the game for you. You can only suit up 12 players and i think 3 have to sit. You were probably one of the 3 that didnt get to suit up on gameday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #566
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
issue 1 is that you were probably not on the gameday roster and were inactive so they simulated the game for you. You can only suit up 12 players and i think 3 have to sit. You were probably one of the 3 that didnt get to suit up on gameday.
But it said i played 14 minutes had 6 points and 1 Rebound. Thats what was so odd. It was as tho the game was simulated without asking me.

On the freeze issue. I just started the game back up a little while ago and made it through 2 games and it hasn't froze again. So maybe it was a fluke.....
Old 11-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #567
All Star

Sinner's Arena

liked the game pre-patch now im loving it post-patch..but curious to know if there is a work around or something for the bug in My Player where the Insider tells you about a important choice, teams wanting you and nothing showing up? Would really like to switch teams, only 30 games into the season. Hopefully this is something that can get fixed?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #568
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

In My Player mode, I can't seem to get the play art to show on the court when you run plays. I started My Player again after the patch. Now for some reason I don't even see the option to set it to show all. I am playing as the PG. I know it was there pre-patch and now it is not? Can anyone tell me if it is there and I am just not finding it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »