Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #537
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayZ
lol dude you obviously dont know who Pared is
lol, i thought the same thing...but he has a point...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 11-08-2009, 09:02 AM   #538
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Hey Fam anyone else seeing some questionable subs by the cpu ? I am getting a few sf's playing pf and vica versa.. I haven't seen the last few celtics games but should sheldon willams be playing sf for them off the bench ? LOL

anyway just want to know if anyone else is seeing anything along these lines.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 11-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #539
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Has the Drive-in Kick-out been reduced for Star Players (Wade, Lebron...) after the patch? Are they finishing strong more often?

And has the lead passing attempts by the CPU team be reduced or did the patch just modify it so that the cpu still attempts the same amount of lead passes to the paint but it just gets deflected more often now?

Thanks, just waiting for the PC version.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #540
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

TURBO INCONSISTENCY

guys...i was playing as Detroit and there are times when turbo would not work! I had a fast break with Gordon and the turbo would not respond...the bar would go down but he retained the same speed!

any of you guys experience this?
Old 11-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #541
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
You probably don't want to hear this, but it may be by design...
i figured it was something like this but was hoping there was some work-around. i have to admit, this is very very annoying. has anyone gotten it to turn off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #542
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just have two quick questions (ps3 owner).

1. When guards or basically anyone drives and starts a layup or dunk, do they still change their mind (because it's being well defended) and throw a laser pinpoint pass behind their heads to someone wide open behind the arc? I understand 'drive and kick' i played college ball. This is just ridiculous though and is the thing I'm most frustrated with because if I try the same thing, no matter if I'm using CP3 or Eddy Curry, the pass always goes out of bounds.

2. Are the free throws fixed? The first one you have to release really early, the second one is accurate, but is later than the first one. I typically shoot 85% or higher on team free throws for a game. But this year if I'm using a team I'm unfamiliar with or haven't mastered then I'm lucky to go 60% because of the difference between the two.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #543
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Okay, now that I've had time to play a couple games I'll talk of my experience. Jumped right into a new Rockets Association 10 min quarters on allstar. Game 1 we got the Blazers.

The game played extremely slowly (as if we were all running through molasses). I'm also missing shots that I normally would have made pre-patch. I'm creating space and bricking, which is forcing me go to the paint (which is of course less effective with the new contact animations). Still, through all of this, I am still only down 6 at half.

I save the game, go shopping, come back and all of a sudden, the game plays MUCH faster (maybe it's in my head but I seriously doubt it). I still can't shoot to save my life and they end up blowing me out.

I go into practice mode and start putting up jumpers only to find out that all releases are (IMO) even more lightening quick. I'm putting up what look and feel like good shots only to see "Bad Release (Too Late)". I have to barely tap it to get Perfect Release (this is for McGrady and Ariza).

So I start a game against the Warriors and I end up losing by about 10. However, I shot and made a lot more jumpers. I was leading throughout the whole game but went ICE COLD in the 4th with my jumpers. Again... creating space, but bricking.

I think I may start over now that I'm getting a handle on shooting, but I don't know.

Off-topic, but is there a way to download individual roster releases from 2K manually? Right now I have living rosters on, but if I wanted to look for a roster, how would I do that?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:24 AM   #544
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Look in the 2K share menu Streets they have all of the official 2K rosters archived there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »