Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #529
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
You should just stop at this point.

The patch fixed the double team issue. It was a bug. I was told this directly.

His roster had nothing to do with it.

This comment is beyond stupid...

What does somebody telling you something directly have to do with my experience playing this game? I don't see the correlation there? You were told something, and I experienced something totally different. And really, if you want to find out, just uninstall the patch, play the game with default rosters, note what you see, then play with Nogsters rosters, and note what you see. Won't get any more concrete than that. Post some gameplay vids of both...

And by "I was told" you don't mean somebody from 2k told you that right? Please, I will give 2k credit for trying and generally being stand up guys, but just like any other game makers, i can think of some examples of when they said something that just wasn't consistent with my experience playing the game...

This is what I know for an absolute fact, because I lived it.

1. Bought game and played it. Every time any player got into the paint player was doubled. Game was borderline unplayable.

2. Downloaded Nogsters roster. Played game, double teaming was severely curtailed. Not perfect, but at least for me, much better than it was.

Honestly, posting something as juvenile as "I was told" gives me the impression that you are... I mean c'mon son... "I was told"? Really?

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."
Old 11-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #530
Rookie

OVR: 1

can anyone use their custom playbooks and coaches profile online without having to set it all every single game?
Old 11-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #531
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by INVALID
- what really miffs me is now I can't take a jumper at the top of the free throw line corners, anything inside the paint with anyone near me FORCES an animation of contact as if I'm attempting some form of post move. I'm 15ft from the basket! Just let the CPU block the shot then, but don't FORCE me into contact, it's a foul.
Ciao.
Man I feel you on this... it seems as if every shot remotely close results in a forced contact animation. I don't get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 01:56 AM   #532
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

i for one love the new contact animations...its no longer money, you have to actually use post moves to be effective...
Old 11-08-2009, 02:11 AM   #533
Banned

OVR: 49

My game(PS3) is fantastic out of the box. Just need the steal slide fixed and Im good.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:58 AM   #534
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
i for one love the new contact animations...its no longer money, you have to actually use post moves to be effective...
I agree with u on this one..
Old 11-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #535
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek05
This comment is beyond stupid...

What does somebody telling you something directly have to do with my experience playing this game? I don't see the correlation there? You were told something, and I experienced something totally different. And really, if you want to find out, just uninstall the patch, play the game with default rosters, note what you see, then play with Nogsters rosters, and note what you see. Won't get any more concrete than that. Post some gameplay vids of both...

And by "I was told" you don't mean somebody from 2k told you that right? Please, I will give 2k credit for trying and generally being stand up guys, but just like any other game makers, i can think of some examples of when they said something that just wasn't consistent with my experience playing the game...

This is what I know for an absolute fact, because I lived it.

1. Bought game and played it. Every time any player got into the paint player was doubled. Game was borderline unplayable.

2. Downloaded Nogsters roster. Played game, double teaming was severely curtailed. Not perfect, but at least for me, much better than it was.

Honestly, posting something as juvenile as "I was told" gives me the impression that you are... I mean c'mon son... "I was told"? Really?

lol dude you obviously dont know who Pared is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #536
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by INVALID

- what really miffs me is now I can't take a jumper at the top of the free throw line corners, anything inside the paint with anyone near me FORCES an animation of contact as if I'm attempting some form of post move. I'm 15ft from the basket! Just let the CPU block the shot then, but don't FORCE me into contact, it's a foul. And yes, I am upset and frustrated having to re-learn shooting, especially with the way running plays seems to work. It's like going from the headache of gameplay during the release, adjusting to that gameplay, then, after patch re-going through it all again. I wasn't expecting shooting to completely change like this and it's simply not worth it for me. You gave it a shot when other games perhaps would not have, and I appreciate that and thank you for at least trying.

Ciao.
This almost exclusivel happens when you stop your dribble, plant your footing and then try to shoot a stand-still jumper after half a second instead of pulling up off the dribble. No one in the NBA shoots that way, so i´m okay with that animation to follow. If you are forced to stop the drible like that you pass the ball, not try to shoot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »