Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #521
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

im still having the auto save problem in association and i thought if you pressed the d pad up on offense it would show something different instead of shooting %

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #522
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
Has anyone noticed that on the default settings, jump shooting is much more difficult? Even on wide open looks, I'm having a hard time getting shots to fall.
NOTE: this isn't disagreeing with your observation. But I think it's weird how some people feel that they hitting open shots is too easy, and other are having trouble hitting anything. I played a few games today and I was just BROKE in quite a few and shot lights out in others. I don't know man.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #523
Rookie

OVR: 5

ok, i need help is the defense much improved overall and also how about the headband issues. Do team have approaite colors now like white headbands at home???

2. Do u get better results with the patch starting over the assocation or can i get the same result with the patch with my current assocation.

someone please answer this plezzzzz??????
Old 11-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #524
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
does ANYBODY play online here. All these vs CPU post and little to no ONLine experience post
Some folks have posted about online. I played online and had no issues at all in terms of lag or framerate. I played with a friend, so we play straightup. But I made it a point to try to cheese with passing and alley oops. I got down by 15 REAL fast. So, yeah, if people try to cheese, they will be disappointed. It won't be as advantageous as it was before.

So, if you get out of your game, they will get you. If YOU play straightup versus a cheeser, I think you'll be fine. Of course, I'm sure folks will find a crutch somewhere. But the patch took a few major steps forward.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #525
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
time out. i love the improvements the patch made, but how come the auto-save glitch in association mode is still in the game? how do you turn it off?
You probably don't want to hear this, but it may be by design...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #526
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
You probably don't want to hear this, but it may be by design...
WTF

Old 11-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #527
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynnets24
WTF
Well, it's clear that they know about it. Considering everything else that's been fixed, you'd think that this would have been fixed in the patch. Yet it wasn't. It works across the board, except for a handful of modes. It worked last year. So, something must be up. There must be some technical reason why this particular issue still exists.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #528
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Carter II
ok, i need help is the defense much improved overall and also how about the headband issues. Do team have approaite colors now like white headbands at home???

2. Do u get better results with the patch starting over the assocation or can i get the same result with the patch with my current assocation.

someone please answer this plezzzzz??????
The thread is full of opinions and impressions of the defense. Read them. The consensus based on the # of unique opinions is, YES, the defense is greatly improved. And it's clear you've read some of the thread about the white headbands, yet you seemed to miss the posts that explained that using your old roster will lead to some headbands being wrong. If you use the latest rosters, all will be good.

As for association, someone can correct me if I'm wrong: with an old association, you MAY encounter an issue with player ages. If you want a more reliable experience (fewer issues) start over. However, you can still use your old association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »