Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Lovin' the patch so far... HOWEVER, still too many alley-oops even with alley oop sliders is 0... I think it's even worst...
Yeah, I dont try many myselg but got 5 from Toronto...4 Calderon/DeRozan. I like to get an Alley or even two, but 5 isnt funny...alley slider is at 15, have to lower it.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:59 AM   #458
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
For starters I play association pretty much exclusively so here goes:

I didn't really want to start my association over again and I know I didn't have too but I wanted player sounds and dynamic attendance. Also post patch before restarting my assoc all my players had white headbands at home. Once I did restart and updated the rosters they had red(raptors by the way). I'm assumming that any rosters I download don't apply to my ongoing assoc is this correct?
Things I loved:
framerate
improved defence
much more contact. Which leads me too the fact that playing with Chris Bosh feels much more realistic. I can't just take him to the rack like I did pre patch. I have to take the mid range jumpers he's so good at to score
arena sounds work properly now
my player minutes

Not so thrilled with:
framerate with my player as Toronto still not great during gameplay. Spotlights still drop the framerate at the ACC
played Cleveland, lebron was driving and kicking all over the place. Which I was hoping the roster update would fix.
Tried online network errors rampant.

Again if someone could please confirm. Downloading roster updates won't apply to an exsisting association?

I didn't touch on everything but these were MY big ones.That's really about it . All and all great job 2k best bball to date IMO.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #459
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Hey drewbaby. I was having an issue with stats being screwd up in my Association also. Not to the extremity that you are but I feel your pain. What I had to do (and you're not going to like this) is start a new one. I've done that and simulated like ten years and have not seen any stat issues.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 AM   #460
Negative Vibe Merchant

pilonv1's Arena

OVR: 8

I still can't connect to a pickup game. Everything else is fantastic though.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #461
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! I was wondering how much of a difference the dynamic attendance was. I really did not want to start my association over.

Funny, I still think NFL Fever 2004 had the best dynamic attendance model. The stadium would slowly empty out if the game was a blow out. That's what I was thinking the dynamic attendance in NBA 2k10 was going to be like. Thanks for confirming!
You're welcome. The dynamic attendance, IMO, is not so dynamic. There's no way that there should appear to be 18,000 people at the Target Center (which holds 20,500). There were only sparcely placed empty seats. If you're expecting to see vast sections of empty seats in the upper level you're not. Which was especially disappointing since the game I played was the last before the ASB (vs Charlotte), and the T'Wolves were sitting w/ 17 wins playing host a team Bobcats team 4gms under .500. Sorry...that arena should be near empty for two of the bottom5 teams in attendance from 2008-09.

The attendance is about as dynamic as it was for MLB2K9.

Still love the game though...even though pre-patch I had the best sliders and now I am having to re-work everything.

Last edited by JBH3; 11-07-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #462
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Thanks Simballer and Big Rob!!! This is more what I had in mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 11-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #463
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
dumb question but i'll ask anyway. My 360's network card is shot so i cant get on line. is there away to get the patch burned to a cd and install it or some other methods out there?
Hey man (or ma'am ), if you have a fried tha has a working 360 hooked up to the net, take you hard drive to their machine, pop in the game and you should be on your way.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #464
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton
Yeah, I dont try many myselg but got 5 from Toronto...4 Calderon/DeRozan. I like to get an Alley or even two, but 5 isnt funny...alley slider is at 15, have to lower it.
i have played at least 10 games already and i have only seen like 4 alleys from the CPU and i have the alley back at default slider...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »