Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

I'm reading recommendations to keep sliders at default to start, except for foul settings. What fouls sliders are yall using? I remember it getting as bad pre-patch to where every foul setting was maxed out. Is that still the way to go?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #138
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

I WANT to use the 2K Rosters as a base for the attendance and headband colors. See the issue is this. With his roster, injuries are present from the main menu. The roster edit screen. If I had a CLEAN 2K Roster, I would use that as a base to get the new attendance but I can't because the injuries mess everything up.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #139
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I guess they didn't fix the red (pink) issue?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 11-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
That doesnt mean its still a problem. Totally depends on how they were getting assists. The issue was the assist window was too long meaning players were taking three dribbles or holding the ball for 5 seconds, scoring and the passer was given an assist.
That's the problem - cpu players rarely take more than 2 dribbles before shooting -too many assists are still a problem -***/fg ratio is not realistic -just check out how the competition does it - but thier game killer is their fastbreak logic is screwed up -can't win with these so-callled Sims. Sorry for the rant moderator -won't happen again.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #141
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
It's not about being picky, it's about valuing your money. I didn't buy 2k9, because 2k8 had a list of problems that I didn't feel like going through again. I only tried 2k10 because of a new feature that I've been waiting a long time to see in bball games. And I even let it slide when the new mode is broken at release and waited for the patch - and it's STILL broken. If you marketed this feature as part of the games (as they market the rest of the game), it needs to work as well as the rest of the game. Period. I can see if the stats need tweaking or some camera man's hair color is gray when it should've been black. A friend of mine even pointed out that in one of the stadiums, there's a guy that just walks up and down the alsies all game. That is acceptable and reasonable - the stuff I listed is not (especially when they explicitly stated something would be fixed, and it wasn't). If association or quick game auto-subs changed the lineup every possession (with the same people going in and out), you'd be as dissappointed as I am.

Sidebar: I don't understand why they don't allow the public to beta test their games. It's obvious they don't have the resources to do it themselves.

Point taken my friend. I understand you better now...

You should have tried Tomba 2k9. I made a HEAVILY edited version of that game for everyone here on 360 last year will continue to do so this year with Tomba 2k10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #142
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Thanx 4 the info PrettyT, at least I think the 2k outsider now can fix incorrect colours through updates...
Old 11-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #143
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmassie
That's the problem - cpu players rarely take more than 2 dribbles before shooting -too many assists are still a problem -***/fg ratio is not realistic -just check out how the competition does it - but thier game killer is their fastbreak logic is screwed up -can't win with these so-callled Sims. Sorry for the rant moderator -won't happen again.
Sliders fixed FG percentage for me. The most assists I've seen in a 11min game is 16 and that was Nash who dominates the ball. Even in that game there were 3-4 assists that were given after the shooter held the ball too long or took too many dribbles.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #144
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Wow....man....am i the only one seeing night and day? I dont see myself taking this game out of my XBOX for a while...5 straight games of complete fun...now im late lol...Love the new contact inside...the game is so much more smoother now man....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »