Home

NBA 2K10 Review

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Review within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Are you guys being honest with yourselves? Some of you guys are saying the game should get a 9 or better, I have to respectfully disagree. After playing the Live demo and renting the retail 2K10 I've decided I'm getting Live this year. I still like 2K10 but added tweaks are not enough to warrant another purchase. And I have bought 2K every year since 2K4 and exclusively since 2K6. IMO, the game is more of the same. Too many of the same old problems that made me fustrated have made their way back into the game.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3
Are you guys being honest with yourselves? Some of you guys are saying the game should get a 9 or better, I have to respectfully disagree. After playing the Live demo and renting the retail 2K10 I've decided I'm getting Live this year. I still like 2K10 but added tweaks are not enough to warrant another purchase. And I have bought 2K every year since 2K4 and exclusively since 2K6. IMO, the game is more of the same. Too many of the same old problems that made me fustrated have made their way back into the game.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #75
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K10 Review

Good Review, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockbarz69
i give it a 6
It's out of 10, not 5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 28

2K is getting a 9 on on quite a few reputable websites. Its a good game, its better then last years game, no doubt about it. It does have some issues, but what game doesnt.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 31

I didn't really like this review. In fact when I read it I was pretty much cringing. This is the kind of snarky writing that floods the internet. I wish reviews, especially from OS would be more detailed instead of a general overview of features and bug list.

Nothing against you personally MMChris I appreciate everything you do on this site and your blogs always promote interesting discussion.

Next Wednesday. I finally get the game.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 24
I can't believe the majority of you feel 2k10 is better than live10. You guys remind me of the movie idiocracy. Give them some bells and whistles....that'll fool them. Live10 is more realistic than madden and the presentation makes for a better basketball game. It is what it is. I purchased the 2k10 combine, and rented both titles today. Played LIve10 first, thinking it would be the inferior product......it held my ps3 hostage. Thinking I was in for bball bliss, I put in 2k10. Played a couple of games, couldn't wait to put LIVE back in. 2k has an awesome playlist though
Old 10-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 4

Framerate issues FTL! What a $60 con job.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #80
Rookie

MSUHitman's Arena

OVR: 1
Has anyone noticed if free throw animations are fixed this year? From the demo it still seems like the first and second FT's have different framerates again, which makes it hard to sink both shots, even with good FT shooters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »