Home

NBA Live 10 Video #1

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video #1 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #129
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA Live 10 Video #1

Love how LBJ just kinda laid in that one bucket in the paint instead of slamming it home.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
Just finished playing the demo again (12x this morning)... If I was a betting man, my chips are all in on this one.
Yeah, I don't know what it is about this game, but I can't quit playing it, and this just the demo version.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 09-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #131
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I've looked at the vid more than 20 times and IMO the animations are so smooth it's crazy.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #132
Rookie

aga11ah's Arena

OVR: 5

Steve Kerr has to go lol.. dude has been sayin the same thing for like 4 years now. Marv Albert never gets that old though, I guess its cuz its Marv Albert.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:16 PM   #133
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21

This might be the first time in 4 years that Live would be a first day purchase for me. Already, there are things that Live has that 2K doesn't such as being called for illegal screens and the massive playbook. Now this is not to say that 2K is not a good game BUT Live has made the effort to put out a SIM game and from the looks of it they have definitely turned the corner. This is not to say that I won't try 2K this year but for day one(or if I happen to get luck and get it before Oct 6) I'm going to get Live 10.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #134
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice
This might be the first time in 4 years that Live would be a first day purchase for me. Already, there are things that Live has that 2K doesn't such as being called for illegal screens and the massive playbook. Now this is not to say that 2K is not a good game BUT Live has made the effort to put out a SIM game and from the looks of it they have definitely turned the corner. This is not to say that I won't try 2K this year but for day one(or if I happen to get luck and get it before Oct 6) I'm going to get Live 10.
i....i...i might do the same...
Old 09-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #135
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
i....i...i might do the same...
Hey, I understand. 2K has been the no brainier purchase for me for a couple of years. BUT I'm in no way, shape or form a 2K fan boy. I'm just a fan of the best basketball game. And it looks like EA might have the better game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #136
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
Your not alone man I've had my concerns about superstar players not taking over.

You just have to remember about 90% of people that play b-ball games only care about what they can do and not the CPU owning them.
Good i thought it was just me with concerns about the CPU.

It's pretty sad that everyone wants a sim game but they aren't concerned if the CPU can do what they do on the floor. It's like aslong as I can throw alley oop's or show case my ball handling skills it's all good.

I find it very disturbing that we've yet to see the CPU Wade show those same type of ball handling skills we've seen in these videos. My best bet is the CPU will be kinda conservative meaning they will just do basic things.

I'd like to see Kobe, LBJ, Wade, Paul or Roy break defenders down off the dribble in a manner in which we see in these videos because i'm pretty sure all of them will have very high ball handling skills but it won't transfer over to the CPU utilizing those same moves in a game.

That's been a major problem with NBA Live for years the AI gets assigned these ratings and yet the only one that can take advantage of the ratings is the Human controlled player. It pretty much makes having Chris Paul having a 99 dribble rating pointless because he won't do anything on the floor but basic dribbling moves.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »