Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2009, 01:18 AM   #929
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
Man, I really hate not being able to pull up at will. The step back jumpers look/feel amazing but getting them to trigger is so inconsistent. Once you get to the paint it almost always makes you drive.
Although I have been able to get off the step back and hop jumpers often enough, there are many times where I want to do one that will result in a lay up attempt.

Like some have mentioned, I think that lay ups/dunks get triggered to far away from the basket. It isn't a HUGE deal. But, it does get frustrating at times, and is a flaw that takes away some of feeling of having so much control that Live gives you.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 09-14-2009, 01:19 AM   #930
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I have no problem w\ stepbacks either, Kobes is a work of art...

any of you been in the middle of a driving animation and started a completely different new one when a foul is called...not the collision animation you transition to, but just a bran new one...kind of hard to explain...it only happened to me twice thank goodness...but ugh...not pretty.. I also started a drive animation from darn near inside the 3 point line lol, I wonder if thats patchable....

How are you guys getting around defenders in transition? I keep getting stopped dead in my tracks on fastbreaks....
Old 09-14-2009, 01:23 AM   #931
Banned

OVR: 31

Some good things, some bad things.

I am not sure I have played long enough to comment much more than that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 01:40 AM   #932
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I have no problem w\ stepbacks either, Kobes is a work of art...

any of you been in the middle of a driving animation and started a completely different new one when a foul is called...not the collision animation you transition to, but just a bran new one...kind of hard to explain...it only happened to me twice thank goodness...but ugh...not pretty.. I also started a drive animation from darn near inside the 3 point line lol, I wonder if thats patchable....

How are you guys getting around defenders in transition? I keep getting stopped dead in my tracks on fastbreaks....
I having the same problem 24 I'm going to chock it up 2 me just sucking on the broadcast cam.

Most of my problems both defensively and offensively are almost always due to the camera.

Can't wait for the full game so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore Lol.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:45 AM   #933
Banned

OVR: 26

The problem with step backs is that not everyone in the NBA does them. In fact, the only people I can think of who do them consistently are Josh Howard and LeBron James.

In Live 10 though, if you wanna fade on the move, you're doin a step back.

Very unrealistic.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:54 AM   #934
Rookie

OVR: 1
This demo is effing crazy I LOVE IT!!!! I KEEP REMATCHING IT THIS IS A VAST IMPROVEMENT FOR LIVE ITS EFFIN AWESOME
Old 09-14-2009, 01:59 AM   #935
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
The problem with step backs is that not everyone in the NBA does them. In fact, the only people I can think of who do them consistently are Josh Howard and LeBron James.

In Live 10 though, if you wanna fade on the move, you're doin a step back.

Very unrealistic.
And this is comming form the man who said Live 10 had only 10 dunks, there aren't big man dunks, the name on the back of the Lakers jerseys are without their outlines, you can't dunk while posting up, etc...I've seen hundreds of dunks animations, I've posterized defenders with Howard signature dunks, the Lakers uniforms DO have their outlines on player names and you can definitely jam while posting up...showing uo every time just to bash the game...

I wish 2K10 releases a demo tomorrow and it's unbelievable so you guys can leave this thread...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 02:10 AM   #936
Banned

OVR: 26

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »