Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #865
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
YEP!

I posted this in another thread and it reduces the fast animations. I have it at 20-22 overall can't remember. The default setting is 26 I think no longer at 50.

But anyways since I started messing with sliders the demo got a lot better for me vs the CPU games. They removed some stuff that I think would have been great for this years game but nothing we can do about that now.

I no guys don't like fooling around with sliders and want the game to play great right out the box but sometimes you have just take 3 minutes to make a simple change like if your not getting any steals or blocks then use the sliders in the demo.
Lowering the game speed defenitely makes the game feel more realistic. As does increasing the hands on perimeter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #866
Rookie

OVR: 5

the CPU steals the ball way too easily!!! after pulling down the offensive rebound u automatically lose the ball or get stripped or put up a bad shot!!! no charges called when good defense is played just defensive fouls!!!! too many fouls are called on bad shot attemps!!! when pg's go to the hole and challenge a big man the point guard should lose majority of the time and get his shot blocked!!! when I use the freestyle passing option I tend to throw the ball back over half court if one of my men are still back there, that should definitely be fixed!!! no collisions on dunk attempts!!! the alley-oop system is horrible!!! other than that the game is great but with those problems addressed it will b a beautiful thing....
Old 09-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #867
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

For posting up, the best way to have it is as RB. Make Right CLick the quick play.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #868
Banned

OVR: 3

Beluba
If possible can tip dunks be added to the game in a patch?

Press x and hold right trigger for tip dunks.

Press x for tip ins.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #869
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mharlem
Beluba
If possible can tip dunks be added to the game in a patch?

Press x and hold right trigger for tip dunks.

Press x for tip ins.
I don't think it's that easy.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #870
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Yeah i think he's already stated in a post that it would take MAJOR work to get tip dunks to work so it won't be possible via patch. It's a shame but not a game killer imo.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #871
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21
I'm all for constructive feedback. My point was directed at those saying that they played the game for 2 minutes and then turned it off. Some around here just doesn't want the game to be any good and I don't get it. I'd love to have 2 outstanding basketball games to choose from every year. I'm even disappointed that Sony gave up on their series (I hope it comes back next year). I hope 2K10 dazzle us as well.

As far as rebounding in Live 10 is concerned, I'm still playing at Superstar and cleaning the glass has been a smooth experience for me (specially with Gasol and Howard). I'm not worrying too much about boxing out using the "Y" button because it has been no use.

Instead, I'm getting into position and timing the button press. And I think I've mastered it. And I'm no God of the sticks or something like that. So what I'm saying is: if even I could master it, I believe all of you can as well. And that should mean that the rebounding mechanic isn't broken.
Thanks for the response

Boxing out is so fundmental to basketball. I assumed they would want to give the user control in those situations. I'll have to adjust and focus on the rebounding
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #872
Rookie

OVR: 5

i still don't like the blocking animations also, u think ur in the perfect position but ur man jumps in the complete opposite direction!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »