Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #809
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

I hope Live 10 will save me this year. Tired of 2k graphics.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #810
Rookie

OVR: 10
I only played the demo maybe 5-6 times but i really enjoyed what i seen. Graphics were phenomenal, and I found the gameplay to be an refreshing (and entertaining) change of what I was used to from past live titles. I also found the demo hard but I was constantly trying to run a new play and the unfamiliarity of the playbook is what could have cost me. I liked the help defense, I beat Fish off the top (with some nifty dribble combos ) and as soon as i got in the key the defense collapsed and swatted. One thing I didnt like though was sometimes I would attempt a pullup (with my finger on turbo) from the foul line, but my player would drive through traffic right to the hole. Shots looks smooth, drunks look smooth. Everything looks great, a few things feel off. But overall a positive experience.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:17 PM   #811
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by H to the Oza
I only played the demo maybe 5-6 times but i really enjoyed what i seen. Graphics were phenomenal, and I found the gameplay to be an refreshing (and entertaining) change of what I was used to from past live titles. I also found the demo hard but I was constantly trying to run a new play and the unfamiliarity of the playbook is what could have cost me. I liked the help defense, I beat Fish off the top (with some nifty dribble combos ) and as soon as i got in the key the defense collapsed and swatted. One thing I didnt like though was sometimes I would attempt a pullup (with my finger on turbo) from the foul line, but my player would drive through traffic right to the hole. Shots looks smooth, drunks look smooth. Everything looks great, a few things feel off. But overall a positive experience.
Nice to hear that. Im still familiarizing the controls, im used to 2ks. But Im switching this year to Live 10. I hope EA wont fail me like 2k did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #812
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

I just played this at my friend's house since he has 360 and I have PS3. He was telling me how bad the game was, while we were just shooting around in the Hangar. I chose to use the Magic and he took the Lakers. Oh boy.. I can see why he says this game is such trash. He just kept giving it to kobe pushing the right stick in all different directions, wasn't really chaining moves together and was just forcing himself into a shot. I dominated him 28 to 10. It was my first time playing and I was just trying to play as the game flows and it worked alot better than his attempt in playing his style. The entire time he was complaining how this game is such bull**** and you can't drive the lane without losing the ball and Kobe never makes any shots in. Game felt pretty solid to me, I just don't like the manual rebounding. Maybe I need to spend some more time on this.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #813
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

lol this is getting pretty ridiculous......
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #814
MVP

OVR: 18

Yeah, all the kobe cheesers I know really hate this demo
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 09-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #815
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

why is that? Hes a beast on the demo.....lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #816
Rookie

OVR: 10
I forgot to add in my above post, I really ****in hate the blocking animation. It looks like theyre jumping out of the ****in building.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »