Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports FC 25 Review: We Need to Go Back to Formula
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 09-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #625
Pro

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
I think the answer is YES - had the same thing happen to me iwth VC yesterday..had 3.7 to go his shot was really quicker than a usual one an SWISH - game winner

I even asked yeatserday if someone has experienced it but didin't get an answer
Cool, thought I was just seeing things. This makes me want to try and shoot a buzzer beater with more players to see if their shot changes at all.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #626
Banned

OVR: 7

Wow the demo is "B.E.A" BRilliant, Excellent and AMAzing! So far i played the demo from my cuz house coz im a PS3 user luckily my cuz is a gold member of xbox live... Honestly my jaw drops with the GRAPHICS so f***ing realistic and how fluid the game is, the animations are great and HUGE improvement from last year! Loving VC so far and KObe! Darn I really cant wait this coming week for PSN demo and Oct 6th... Seriously Ill pay DOUBLE for this game!!!
NBA Live is back!!! Good Job MIke and EA!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #627
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Good post. Agreed. Makes me want to jump back into the slider game.... ALMOST. I've already made some slight edits to the demo that work wonders...

Bumping the mid air collision foul has made the game a bit more realistic for me. Playing some beautiful basketball right now.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #628
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
C you spent way to much time responding to that ridiculous "call out" post my brother. Someone attacking your credibility for simply stating your opinion is ridiculous but it's bound to happen. Kanye say's it best:

Don't sweat it, imo you are the most in-depth, well written and well informed basketball game reviewer on the net. The more well known you get the more hate you'll get, in today's society it's practically guaranteed unfortunately. Keep up the good work.
Point taken Big Jonesy !!! you will rarely if ever see that from me again. Baby was up late and I had nothing to do anyway...

I hope the defense I played in that video though not air tight can help give guys struggling or not understanding that aspect a window into what may be possible and what I meant about cutting off angles and knowing when to gap and when to pressure. i am really feeling the defensive battle portion of the game.

thanks again and I hear you fam !!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #629
MVP

OVR: 36

This game is amazing but I cant win playing in the broadcast view. I cant tell how to drive by my opponents and see how open my teammates are. Sure it looks amazing to watch but it is hard to play. I wish the demo had the view from the top of the key. Thats wat I always play with.

Also this game is cheese proof. I find it almost frustatingly cheese proof. Dribbling in the paint gets stolen almost every time like it should. I sometimes drive in the paint and stop for a split second to see whos open and the ball is already going the other way.

Has anybody seen the fastbreaks? They are beautiful! For once a player pushes the ball in the open court and can outrun the defender. D-Fish passed it to Pau and Howard picked it off and was racing down the court. Kobe had a long way to go but caught up because hes faster although Dwight looked like a horse dribbling the ball way in front of him. But before Kobe could cut me off I jumped from a little in from the free throw line and threw it down. Amazing.

Has anyone noticed Dwight Howard interacting with Kobe tons. It seems like they are trash talking each other. Howard got fouled once and just went up to Kobe and started talking. Ive seen them do it tons of times. Pretty cool.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #630
MVP

OVR: 25

I absolutely dig the defense in this game.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #631
Pro

OVR: 7

Anyone care to explain how to box out?

I've been working with the game since yesterday and I'm really starting to get the hang of everything, including playing defense. My only problem is rebounding. I'm getting killed on the glass. I've also seen a ton of rebounds hitting the floor. I hope that's worked out before the release. Other than that, and a couple of routine passes being picked, this game is pretty solid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 09:25 AM   #632
Strategy

OVR: 36
The game seems to be pretty nice. Can't wait to check it out on PS3 next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »