Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Swagga Like Us

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Swagga Like Us within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #201
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Swagga Like Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
OK, we get it...you are a 2k guy.

If you have been following the game, all those "concerns" have been addressed.

Actually I'm not. Ive only been playing 2k for the last 3 yrs. I played Inside Drive and Live through the early '00. Stop trying to make this into a 2k fanboy/Live fanboy argument when it isnt. I have been following the game and they say the same thing every year. How about they show me its improved before I start yealling at the top of my lungs how its Live's year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #202
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21
Guys that come to this post are excited about the game and rightfully so. The producers are saying that things are being taken care of.

At this moment, they are talking about jerseys, kicks and stuff. It's fitting that we get hyped up about it. There's nothing wrong with it.

When they start talking about gameplay, than we can focus on that.

Some gamers are funny. People are saying that we should't be hyped about these little things, calling this post "silly". But here's the thing: if a game doesn't sport authentic shoes, throwbacks, etc, then people start to whine about it.

Funny isn't it?

Keep up the great work guys! I'll keep myself hyped up about shoes all day long.
I'm not one of those guys. I could care less if authentic shoes are in the game. I enjoyed playing Live before that. What's silly is proclaiming a game the best based off of shoes and throwbacks.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #203
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Wow man I'm as excited as the next guy but your making a lot of claims here.

We don't know how much the game has improved because we haven't played it, a lot of your claims are ones that only someone who has played it can say.

You don't know if the sub patterns have gotten better or if the gameplay has improved. You are just going by what developers have said and a trailer, while that's nice you really don't have real evidence because you haven't played it get what I'm saying.

That's all Ahol and thmst are saying don't be so quick to get hyped on a game because a developer said something. We still have to play the game before we can call it great.

Now I understand your enthusiasm but these guys aren't "2kers" just because they feel this way. They are just keeping things in perspective because they have been here before and have been burned because of their excitement I know I have.

This board isn't like others where you have a bunch of homers for 2K or EA most of the guys here are just hardcore basketball fans especially the vets. That's why I like OS so much because its filled hardcore gamers and fans not ones that just devote their lives to a company and down the other ones.

I think that Live is going to be good this year because I really like the team they've got. But I'm not going to get really hyped until I play the game and see it for myself.

When it comes down to it gameplay is the most important thing if it isn't good nothing else truly matters. Because we don't buy games to watch them we buy it to play them.

Trust me if the gameplay is good those guys will be just as excited as everyone else because they are bball fans not 2K or EA fans.

Great post.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #204
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo

Hahahahaha

You must be intelligent.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #205
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Boi TJ
I think Aholbert works for 2k because it says Ronnie 2k under his name and Ronnie is the PR guy for 2k.
LOL....It doesnt say Ronnie 2k it says Ron Ron. Ron Ron is one of Ron Artest's nicknames and he's playing for my team, the Lakers. LOL at me working for 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #206
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Let's all just wait. Next week is said to be the time more 2k info will be released. Hopefully as soon as tomm (Monday). Then we can make more assessments. But as for me, from the info we have. I'm running with Live this yr. They odds are in their favor.
Just curious but does your username (ai2k2) stand for Allen Iverson NBA 2K2?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #207
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL....It doesnt say Ronnie 2k it says Ron Ron. Ron Ron is one of Ron Artest's nicknames and he's playing for my team, the Lakers. LOL at me working for 2k
Old 07-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #208
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lol. Embarrassing.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »