Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Swagga Like Us

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Swagga Like Us within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 14
The team gyms will still be available in Dynasty Mode, don't worry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #186
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Swagga Like Us

We've been able to choose which player we wanna use in the practice gym every year since it's been in Live, why would that change now? LOL
Old 07-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #187
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
LOL. And what makes you think that the gameplay will be "seriously busted"? Live 09 alone had better core gameplay than 2k9, but it was hindered mostly by weird animations (mostly transitional), some spotty player models (wirey, hunched over looking players), weird sub rotations, bland arenas and some other misfires here and there. But it has made big strides and last year was a big stepping stone. The DNA has been implemented deeper, and is more team oriented. Every single one of our concerns or problems from last year have been addressed for Live '10.

So basically what I'm saying is that we have evey reason to be hyped up. Of course you 2k guys are going to be slightly reserved and on the defensive.
Wow man I'm as excited as the next guy but your making a lot of claims here.

We don't know how much the game has improved because we haven't played it, a lot of your claims are ones that only someone who has played it can say.

You don't know if the sub patterns have gotten better or if the gameplay has improved. You are just going by what developers have said and a trailer, while that's nice you really don't have real evidence because you haven't played it get what I'm saying.

That's all Ahol and thmst are saying don't be so quick to get hyped on a game because a developer said something. We still have to play the game before we can call it great.

Now I understand your enthusiasm but these guys aren't "2kers" just because they feel this way. They are just keeping things in perspective because they have been here before and have been burned because of their excitement I know I have.

This board isn't like others where you have a bunch of homers for 2K or EA most of the guys here are just hardcore basketball fans especially the vets. That's why I like OS so much because its filled hardcore gamers and fans not ones that just devote their lives to a company and down the other ones.

I think that Live is going to be good this year because I really like the team they've got. But I'm not going to get really hyped until I play the game and see it for myself.

When it comes down to it gameplay is the most important thing if it isn't good nothing else truly matters. Because we don't buy games to watch them we buy it to play them.

Trust me if the gameplay is good those guys will be just as excited as everyone else because they are bball fans not 2K or EA fans.

Last edited by Jano; 07-26-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #188
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I liked how last season we could pick our favorite team and player and have our own little personalized gym. I loved that it would let a fan of any team/any player from around the league and Live 09 would open up with that.

I'm guessing this won't be the case this year. Hopefully' I'm wrong.
you will be able to do it in dynasty mode, so it's still there
Old 07-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #189
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Great post Jano.

That 2K vs Live and 'fanboy' nonsense is annoying as hell.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #190
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
So basically what I'm saying is that we have evey reason to be hyped up. Of course you 2k guys are going to be slightly reserved and on the defensive.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not a 2K guy. People who have problems with Live are not always 2K fanboys. Something that is lost on most people in here.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #191
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Point still stands.. You people are hyping the game to the stratosphere and that usually leads to one thing. And to the people jumping down Aholberts back; this guy has been going to these "events" for years, hearing producers and devs trying to hype and it falling below expectations. Now Im not calling out anyone specific but it happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And that goes for both 2Ksports and EAsports basketball.

So getting defensive is just a waste of time.. because it's gonna come back and bite you on the *** 99% of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #192
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Thx Tmagic this happens every year sometimes I just forget how annoying it can get. I find myself falling into the trap, but I manage to reign myself in once the vets start to get their say in lol.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »