Home

Upcoming Games

This is a discussion on Upcoming Games within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #9
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Upcoming Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I'll play it either way, but all the stuff when he went rogue on Conviction and all that wasn't my favorite. Just hope they can dial things into a cool game. I don't think open world would be great either, just also think the current direction wasn't the best as well.
Conviction definitely wasn't my favorite, but I thought they bounced back nicely with Blacklist. I've played that game recently and it still holds up very well. I have faith in Ubisoft when it comes to Rainbow, Ghost, and Splinter Cell. I just can't visualize them dropping a turd after how long fans have been wanting to see Sam Fisher come back.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:52 PM   #10
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Conviction definitely wasn't my favorite, but I thought they bounced back nicely with Blacklist. I've played that game recently and it still holds up very well. I have faith in Ubisoft when it comes to Rainbow, Ghost, and Splinter Cell. I just can't visualize them dropping a turd after how long fans have been wanting to see Sam Fisher come back.
I haven't heard anything, so this is just a genuine question, but what if it isn't Sam Fisher? What if it's a new agent?
Old 05-16-2019, 03:53 PM   #11
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I haven't heard anything, so this is just a genuine question, but what if it isn't Sam Fisher? What if it's a new agent?
I wouldn't mind personally....I could see some getting in a uproar. I could more imagine something where maybe Sam dies somehow and you avenge him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #12
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I wouldn't mind personally....I could see some getting in a uproar. I could more imagine something where maybe Sam dies somehow and you avenge him?
I'm the same. I plan on playing it whether it's Fisher or someone else.

I just want the gameplay and mission layout to be the same. Don't be seen, don't be heard, finish the mission.

Hell, I'd be real happy if we could get the original trilogy remastered.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:08 PM   #13
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Sam Fisher isn't getting any younger, so it's whatever as long as it's the stealth gameplay I'm used to. I'm sure they'd weave him in somehow if it were a new character. I think we can squeeze one more game out of the old boy, though.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:58 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 0

Out of Conviction, Blacklist, the original Splinter Cell and Pandorra Tomorrow, Conviction is my favorite by far, my 2010 goty and everything from gameplay to story and characters is simply the best out of these four games. Tried playing Chaos Theory after Conviction and that was a no go. LOL. Really hoping for Conviction 2 more than anything but we'll see.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:47 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
Out of Conviction, Blacklist, the original Splinter Cell and Pandorra Tomorrow, Conviction is my favorite by far, my 2010 goty and everything from gameplay to story and characters is simply the best out of these four games. Tried playing Chaos Theory after Conviction and that was a no go. LOL. Really hoping for Conviction 2 more than anything but we'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 11:00 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthraticus
Hahaha. Gran Torino was a good movie. As for Splinter Cell Conviction, just a perfectly paced game with excellent gameplay, near perfect crouch/cover system, good shooting mechanics, good stealth and an excellent story and characters with a few twists. The first two SC games were good when I played them before Conviction but what can I say besides, I love Conviction and was disappointed with Blacklist.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »