Home

Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.)

This is a discussion on Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #33
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
jroc1125 created what looks to be a very accurate 1992 Georgia team. There are a few unnamed players. But still looks to be a solid roster.
Yeah I noticed there were actually a few teams done that seem pretty good. If anyone finds a team that looks like it's done well, go ahead and post it here, I'm guessing the creator won't mind.

Also, got the '91 Huskies done. Took a lot longer than I was hoping for, but I went all out, even adding the gold "W" on the alt/away pants. I purposely overrated their defense just a touch, but felt justified in doing so because that team had one of the better defenses in the history of college football... And when I initially rated them they only came out to a B+ on defense.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAssassin
This is something that badly needs to be added... the ability to edit equipment w/o needing to do it Dynasty.

Would really make it cool to allow us to customize the looks of teams from 1980's, '90's, and 2000's through subtle details like the helmets and facemasks, tape, etc. So when you load a team from the 80s or early 90s, you don't see Revolution helmets everywhere
That's what I've been doing with my Alumni teams...

I don't use any of todays new helmets on those players...and their gear is strictly what you would see back in the 70's and 80's

Lots of tape jobs......

I can't play watching Tommy Nobis in a REVO Helmet with a visor on just doesn't look right.....so i tape him up really good and find a helmet style that looks more old school on him.

High top all white socks also stands out for some old school players. Then for guys like Earl Campbell the only way you can really get them to look like a big physical RB is offline....there's no way in hell to make him look big on TB

I have Earl with huge thighs on my Alumni file and he definetly jumps out at you when you see him on the field compaired to the default RB's you see in NCAA because those guys don't look like big RB's

Jim Brown and Earl Campbell is going to make it look as if a big RB is coming at your little DB huge difference in size I've created

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-09-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:22 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 6

2007 Auburn Tigers
tcoaker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #36
MVP

2009 Alabama Crimson Tide
tcoaker
Old 08-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #37
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Found these two teams:

2005 Texas Longhorns
foreverhorn

2001 Miami Hurricanes
king of the 843

They seem legit, and have gotten a lot of downloads and good feedback. I'm going to add them.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #38
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Just curious... What does the "Substitutions" effect? I just left it at 50 for '91 Washington, both offense and defense.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
Just curious... What does the "Substitutions" effect? I just left it at 50 for '91 Washington, both offense and defense.
Effects use of bench players (>50 = more likely the cpu would substitute for players, while <50 less likely)... but from my experience it really only effects sim stats and works similar to the run/pass ratio slider, where it's not necessarily a % but more like a tendency slider.

shrug.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #40
MVP

1993 Florida State
tcoaker
www.nolefan.org

edited the jersey's so numbers were on the sleeve.

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-10-2010 at 02:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »