Home

NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-22-2011, 04:12 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien

More Camera Angles: Madden got the right idea, now its NCAA's turn
x10000000000000. Playable camera angles like Madden. I know you may not get all 100+ broadcast cameras for each stadium but install something for large, medium and smaller ones
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

The commentary obviously needs an overhaul but for me the biggest thing is EMOTION needs to be in the game.

1. I want big games and rivalries to feel like they are huge games from the commentary, the overlays, the pregame hype, and the crowd reaction.

2. The crowd still sounds flat and reacts poorly to huge plays. The crowd went wild the other night at MSU after that hail mary and that would never happen in NCAA 12 and thats a problem.

3. This is the one that has been bugging me badly. When the games ending or the team is kneeling down can we have a realistic reaction from the crowd and players I mean seriously its an absolute joke right now. If im the home team and I just beat the number 1 team at home and im kneeling down on the ball the place should be going nuts and so such my team and sideline.

I just want this fixed we need EMOTION inthe game. And fix the stupid thing where after plays players pushing in each other out of the way all the time after every play it looks stupid!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #51
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3

Do you guys remember one of the very old Madden's that did a game break and actually showed footage of another game?

Its high time something like that gets added to the presentation or if you can't show footage, they should have the commentators speak with a reporter at another game and get an update. Happens all the time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4

I do remember that and it was a great way besides the ticker to see what was going on. It would greatly enhance the presentation.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #53
Rookie

fghkjh's Arena

OVR: 1

-Obviously the commentary needs to be updated.
-It would be awesome to have the banner change between ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 depending on who is playing (two top teams on ABC, two lesser teams on ESPN3 and games with at least 1 good team on ESPN or ESPN2).
-Having different commentators would also be good depending on how big the game is, you would only need 4 crews to cover the different channels.
-I like the idea of selecting a presentation mode like broadcast, normal and field which would change how much commentary/graphics there are.
-More realistic sidelines. After a big play like a touchdown or interception, show the coach and/or players greeting them on the sideline to either congratulate them or the coach coaching them.
-Graphically I would like to see the jerseys worked on. They need to be more fluid and grab-able.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #54
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fghkjh
-Obviously the commentary needs to be updated.
-It would be awesome to have the banner change between ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 depending on who is playing (two top teams on ABC, two lesser teams on ESPN3 and games with at least 1 good team on ESPN or ESPN2).
-Having different commentators would also be good depending on how big the game is, you would only need 4 crews to cover the different channels.
-I like the idea of selecting a presentation mode like broadcast, normal and field which would change how much commentary/graphics there are.
-More realistic sidelines. After a big play like a touchdown or interception, show the coach and/or players greeting them on the sideline to either congratulate them or the coach coaching them.
-Graphically I would like to see the jerseys worked on. They need to be more fluid and grab-able.
Madden does a great job with this along with the helmets. if ncaa copies their graphical view on their equipment, it would probably be the best looking ncaa ever
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #55
Rookie

AlwaysBased's Arena

OVR: 2

Player Models: PLEASE! Make the player models thinner in NCAA Football 13. Every player in that game looks like there on steroids.

Jersey Models: Make a selection on players jerseys fit (like tight or loose)
loose..

Tight(You can see pads underneath)

YEAH I SAID IT.. SWAG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #56
Rookie

KunaghNery7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBased
Player Models: PLEASE! Make the player models thinner in NCAA Football 13. Every player in that game looks like there on steroids.

Jersey Models: Make a selection on players jerseys fit (like tight or loose)
loose..

Tight(You can see pads underneath)
Totally Agreed! I was about to say exactly what you said

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »