Home

NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Presentation Wish List

1.Spring Games before Game#1 in order to finalize depth charts
2. More Studio Updates, especially during halftime
3. allowing coaches to discipline players for various infractions (from game suspensions to being kicked off the team)
3. give coaches nike/addidas/under armour gear (hats, polo shirts. if players have proper equiptment, so should the coaches)
4. more stats (records and numbers last season at the start of the season and update them throughout the season)
5. Lee Corso doing the headgear pick at one of the bigger games of the week
6 Being erin andrews went to fox, she should be replaced with Holly Rowe
Old 12-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #90
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Presentation was the biggest reason why I stopped playing.

1. Improved Sounds- More chats. Better sounds on the fields. Better sounding tackles. Crowds sounding more loudly and reacting quicker to plays.

2. Overhauled Commentary- Commentary needs a HUGE change. Quicker response to plays. It is difficult for them for since they cant talk about real-life events. But, they can talk about team's history and schemes more. They could talk if a team has been ranked or not. They could talk about the current coach(not real-life) and his record in bowls. For ex. "This coach hasnt had the success he wanted so far. He is under .500 in his career record and hasn't won any bowl games. IF he doesnt turn things around, he will be without a job." They could talk about the coaches scheme. For ex. "This coach is known for his passing teams. What his team lack in rushing, they make up in screens and short passes." The commentators could talk about the impact players more and the lineups. The commentators could talk about the stats in the season. For example, "Oklahoma is 3rd in nation in Passing yards this season. They have had success on in the passing game and as a result they are putting up a ton of points." They could talk about award candidates more. For ex. "This DB has been shutting down WRs all year and he is a Thorpe finalist. He has been a playmaker all year for this defense picking off over 5 INTs" or "This [postion] has been sensational all year. He has been the driving force for this team all season long putting the team on his back. They wouldnt been He is a Heisman candidate and a surefire All-American." They could talk the recruiting classes. For Ex. "This team hasn't had the success they wanted in recruiting not averaging in the top 50 in recruiting classes over the past 3 seasons. But, they have been consistently winning over 8+ games a season. That speaks alot to the coach. He is able to work with what he has and have his players playing to their best abilities"

3. Overlays- Alot of stat overlays. I want to see the the top-25 standings. I want to see team and players stats. I want to see starting lineups and impact players for each team. I want to see Heisman candidate overlays if a player is on the list or close to being on the list.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 1

what about the coaches running out with their teams? Florida State, LSU, and Alabama's head coaches run out with the team has i am sure others do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2014, 12:37 PM   #92
Rookie

blackwellmike's Arena

OVR: 0

I would like to see the presentation take on more of a story line mode. It would be an AI producer calling the shots as to what the announcers should cover. Like a rushing milestone needs to be talked about before the actual milestone has been set. The way the current gen is set up you don't get a complete story line, you only get a blurb about an event after that event takes place. Before you even start the game, the computer would have several story lines it could cover. Not all story lines would be covered, just the ones that come to fruition or in order of importance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »