Home

Old 03-22-2020, 12:56 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 14 '20-'21 Roster

Guys I really appreciate you doing this! I look forward to your rosters and I’m glad that you are working together!
Old 03-22-2020, 02:25 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packers41
GREAT NEWS!!! One of the veterans of this roster business, jrriv4, gamertag: darkjr4, and I are teaming up to get this done for you guys a little faster. Now that I am back to work this week I could use his help. Thank you for all the offers of help. I think him and I will be able to get this done for you guys though. Any info you can give either one of us on here about missed transfers or jersey numbers, etc would be helpful. I'm finishing P & M and jrriv4 is going to start in on Maryland and W and we will just meet somewhere in the middle is the plan. After I finish M I'll go back to the letter I and proceed. Super excited about this. Hope you guys are as well.

Today I plan on getting done at least Maryland and Wyoming. Anything else I’ll let you know.

Note: The teams I complete won’t show up on Packers41’s file until I merge them so I’m simply letting others know what teams I will be working on so no one does double work. At a time when I know Packers41 has finished working on the file for a particular day I will (if not involved in family obligations) merge my teams onto the most recent upload of his and upload them. At that point we would just need to test to see if my teams merged over properly. This saved time last year in that people were able to work simultaneously and just have everything merged offline (via pc) into 1 file.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-22-2020, 02:32 PM   #59
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

OVR: 2

Pitt is done but not uploaded. Working on Purdue, Miami(FL), and Michigan. Hope to have those four up later today. Wife and I are heading to the range for a little bit. I'll be back at it...after I show her how to handle a Sig. Lol. God, I'm glad she's not on here.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:16 PM   #60
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

UPDATE: The letter P is complete. I'll start working on M next, starting with Miami(FL) and Michigan. Remember, these depth charts are still fluid. It is still Spring and many teams have changed schemes. For instance, I just completed Purdue. They are changing from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Through different websites I knew where some players were moving to on the defense. Other players are my best guess. As the Spring and Summer moves along I will try to go back and update what I can. Thank you all again.

gamertag:irish2018

NCAA RATINGS
95- Clemson
93- Alabama
91- Florida St., Georgia, Notre Dame, USC
90- Florida
88- Auburn, Penn St.
86- Arizona St., UCLA
84- Arkansas, Cincinnati, Duke
83- Arizona, Baylor, California, Georgia Tech, Pittsburgh, UCF, Utah
81- Boston College, Colorado, Purdue
79- Ball St.
77- Boise St., Florida International, Houston, USF
75- Arkansas St., BYU, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Georgia St., Nevada, Rutgers, UAB
74- Bowling Green, Buffalo, Colorado St., Fresno St., UNLV
72- Central Michigan, Rice, Utah St.
70- Air Force, Akron, Connecticut, Hawaii, UMass, UTSA
68- Eastern Michigan, ULM, UTEP
63- Army

Letters left:
I-4 teams, K-4 teams, L-4 teams, M-11 teams, N-9 teams, O-8 teams,
S-8 teams, T-11 teams, V-3 teams, W-8 teams
Teams completed: 55, Teams left: 70

Last edited by Packers41; 03-22-2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:28 PM   #61
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed07
Anyone know how to convert to PS3? I am willing to give it a try if it's not too hard.
If no one else could, I'd be very grateful if you did. I have no clue about how to do it myself lol.

Sent from my H1611 using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 09:34 PM   #62
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Re: NCAA 14 XBOX360 '20-'21 Roster

Does jrriv know how to convert the file so ps3 users can be included in this?

Sent from my H1611 using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL
Old 03-23-2020, 08:53 PM   #63
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Quick update. Miami(FL) will be completed tomorrow night after I get home from work. And will at least start, if not complete, Michigan as well. I will pause at that time to let jrriv4 merge any teams he has also completed. Once I take the file back I will commence hammering out the rest of the M's as he works on his teams. getting closer my friends. Hang in there Hurricane and Wolverine fans. Relief is coming soon.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:02 AM   #64
Rookie

RSMITH0518's Arena

Re: NCAA 14 XBOX360 '20-'21 Roster

https://gocoogs.com/spring-roster-2020/?amp

Here's some extra info on Houston to help with incoming transfers and position changes. You did a really nice job. Only edits that Mulbah Car and Colin Samuel are returning. A few eligibility changes that are in the link that I sent as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by RSMITH0518; 03-24-2020 at 10:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »