Home

Old 03-21-2020, 05:22 PM   #49
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 14 '20-'21 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman86
cool i appreciate your willingness to accommodate my request. i didn't want to seem like i was being pushy.the first guy is Javasia Brunson defensive lineman redshirt freshmn number 3 the second guy is my cousin Breylon Garcia defensive lineman sophomore both are from Lufkin tx
Both are on the roster and will be in my next update
Old 03-21-2020, 05:33 PM   #50
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullsession
Is there anything we can do to help you with this? Typing up rosters, number changes, departing/arriving players, etc and sending it in a long typed list via PM?

For instance, I know the OSU roster very well, and was at practice this spring, and would be glad to help.
I haven't paid a ton of attention to equipment or number changes due to wanting to just get the rosters and depth charts knocked out. If you want to send me number changes for certain teams once you know I've completed them I can go back and adjust the numbers. Also, if you notice that I have missed player who has 100% moved on or 100% was granted eligibility to play this year from a team I have completed, then please let me know and I will adjust it.

Side note: thank you all for your support on this. It started out as a hobby less than a month ago and now we're about halfway there. But I also ask for patience. I run a business with 135 employees. We have been deemed essential during this crisis because we sell groceries, cleaning supplies, and all manner of home improvement items. I go back to work on Monday and I know I'm walking into a buzzsaw. I WILL get this done. And hopefully it will not drag on too long. But as I said. Please have some patience.

I will be releasing an update at about 530 pm central that will have PENN STATE and NEVADA. After that I will knock out Pitt, Purdue, Miami(FL), and Michigan,...in that order. And then I will finish off the M's.

I usually include the updated rankings of the teams but now I am also including the letters of the teams unfinished and the total number of teams remaining. We'll get there guys. Thanks again.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:27 PM   #51
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Penn St. and Nevada are done and uploaded

gamertag: irish2018
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2020, 10:02 PM   #52
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Not a bad 3 weeks. I started this thread on the last day of February. And we've made some good progress. All coaching changes made, including new schemes. And 53 teams are completed with guestimated depth charts for the upcoming 2020 season.

Remember my friends, we're still a long way out from opening weekend and I'm sure a lot is going to change between now and then. I made these rosters somewhat interactive, with some players left in the Punter position so you guys can create some players too if you feel I missed the boat on a guy. You can also let me know if you see I missed a transfer or left a guy on the team that left for the NFL, graduated, or was dismissed.

I hope to get Pitt and Purdue finished up tomorrow and start working on Miami and Michigan. Once I finish the M's we'll have 66 teams completed with only 59 left to go. In the meantime, have fun with the completed ones. WOOHOO!!!

NCAA RATINGS
95- Clemson
93- Alabama
91- Florida St., Georgia, Notre Dame, USC
90- Florida
88- Auburn, Penn St.
86- Arizona St., UCLA
84- Arkansas, Cincinnati, Duke
83- Arizona, Baylor, California, Georgia Tech, UCF, Utah
81- Boston College, Colorado
79- Ball St.
77- Boise St., Florida International, Houston, USF
75- Arkansas St., BYU, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Georgia St., Nevada, Rutgers, UAB
74- Bowling Green, Buffalo, Colorado St., Fresno St., UNLV
72- Central Michigan, Rice, Utah St.
70- Air Force, Akron, Connecticut, Hawaii, UMass, UTSA
68- Eastern Michigan, ULM, UTEP
63- Army

Letters left:
I-4 teams, K-4 teams, L-4 teams, M-11 teams, N-9 teams, O-8 teams,
P-2 teams, S-8 teams, T-11 teams, V-3 teams, W-8 teams
Teams completed: 53, Teams left: 72

Last edited by Packers41; 03-21-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:43 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

nice! if you want me to knock out some T's while you're at work one day the offer stands!
Old 03-22-2020, 08:04 AM   #54
MVP

If you want I can knock out some teams. I can work on Maryland and begin knocking out group of 5 teams starting backwards at W. If you know how to merge files let me know. If not I do, I would just need someone to download on their system after I say I've finished merging and see if everything went through.

Last edited by jrriv4; 03-22-2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:00 AM   #55
Rookie

I can test gamertags!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2020, 12:45 PM   #56
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

GREAT NEWS!!! One of the veterans of this roster business, jrriv4, gamertag: darkjr4, and I are teaming up to get this done for you guys a little faster. Now that I am back to work this week I could use his help. Thank you for all the offers of help. I think him and I will be able to get this done for you guys though. Any info you can give either one of us on here about missed transfers or jersey numbers, etc would be helpful. I'm finishing P & M and jrriv4 is going to start in on Maryland and W and we will just meet somewhere in the middle is the plan. After I finish M I'll go back to the letter I and proceed. Super excited about this. Hope you guys are as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »