Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #769
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

How do you guys change all the top 25 and all that?
Old 05-19-2018, 10:25 AM   #770
Rookie

for Florida CB Trey Dean’s last name should be (Dean III) & FS Chauncey Gardner last name should be (Gardner-Johnson) probably can’t fit though

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-19-2018, 12:03 PM   #771
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Sean, great job on Penn State. From a brief look, here are some potential Corrections for Penn State / Things to consider when fine-tuning:
- Nana Asiedu skin color is wrong
- Look to add Sterling Jenkins for OL depth (was a big-time recruit w/ high potential. Hasn't played yet, but was always supposed to be a late-bloomer)
- An LOLB could be added (Personally, I switched Trent Gordon to Brelin Faison-Walden. Brailyn Franklin could be another candidate).
- Journey Brown is a track star that is known for his speed and only his speed. It doesn't seem right that his speed is only an 86, but I could be wrong because I don't know how your rating system works.

Other than Asiedu, these things are really just personal preferences that you could just ignore. Like I said, great job on the roster as it is though. Thank you for all of your work.

Xbox: JThind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2018, 02:07 PM   #772
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV Nation
Hey vikesfan059, love the work that you have done ! Have you finished the West Virginia roster ?
Thanks but I'm only one person on a great team. Zaybreezy25 (who is a West Virginia fan) updated West Virginia. You can check the editor and status of teams on the first post under the "Teams" tab. West Virginia has been updated to post-spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colts183
Nebraska recruit Maurice Washington overall #5 RB did not meet graduation requirement, his status with the Cornhuskers is still unknown but at best he wont be seeing the field in 2018.
Yeah it was a bit of a risk when Nebraska took him. I'm hopeful that he can get an academic redshirt and get his academics sorted out. Will probably be left off the initial post-spring cut until his status is determined. He will need to be listed on the fall roster in order to be included on the Week 1 cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerUGA722
How do you guys change all the top 25 and all that?
Top 25 can be set with the editing program.

I'm taking the file.

EDIT: I'm done for the day. Rutgers OVR have been set. Individual stats (SPD, STR, etc.) will be set later. Rutgers is updated to post-spring. Purdue is up next.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Rutgers QB Artur Sitkowski is 74 OVR

Edits:
  • Illinois WR Jalen Greene replaced with WR Edwin Carter
  • Rutgers OVR ratings updated

Last edited by vikesfan059; 05-19-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 02:54 PM   #773
Rookie

Please add Joe Burrow grad transfer from Ohio State that is immediately eligible for LSU at QB thanks
Old 05-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #774
Rookie

sean15012's Arena

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhillyPhanatic
Sean, great job on Penn State. From a brief look, here are some potential Corrections for Penn State / Things to consider when fine-tuning:
- Nana Asiedu skin color is wrong
- Look to add Sterling Jenkins for OL depth (was a big-time recruit w/ high potential. Hasn't played yet, but was always supposed to be a late-bloomer)
- An LOLB could be added (Personally, I switched Trent Gordon to Brelin Faison-Walden. Brailyn Franklin could be another candidate).
- Journey Brown is a track star that is known for his speed and only his speed. It doesn't seem right that his speed is only an 86, but I could be wrong because I don't know how your rating system works.

Other than Asiedu, these things are really just personal preferences that you could just ignore. Like I said, great job on the roster as it is though. Thank you for all of your work.

I appreciate the feedback. I’ve gone back and forth based on these recent recruiting classes especially. The LB situation will be really fluid, I’m really hoping late summer to have strong outlook at that spot.

I also struggled on the o-line, Sterling specifically due to finally having depth there. I left off a 4 star recruit just due to it too. Let me know your thoughts on overall o-line and if you have any source.

I could only find a confirmed 4.54 40 yard dash for Journey Brown. Let me know if you have a valid source stating a better mark.

I watched the spring game a few times and took notes, and prepped the rest from articles.

I really do appreciate the feedback I’ll def take a look.

Last edited by sean15012; 05-19-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #775
Rookie

ChimiChunguz's Arena

I can help with anything BYU.
I messaged Her89Man but it looks like he's been away for quite a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #776
Rookie

i know this is old but i never so it posted if it was this is my bad, but Jake Allen Freshman (RS) QB transferred from Florida you could replace him with QB Kyle Trask who i believe is a Freshman (RS)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »