Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-09-2018, 09:03 AM   #721
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Why is the Xbox conversion a month behind the ps3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #722
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruidl2002
Since the entire editing team is on PS3, XBox files have to be converted. The conversions can only be updated as the PS3 offline file is updated. In the future, I will be posting a new PS3 offline file whenever I update on of my teams to post-spring so conversions can be more frequent.

hardcor2 & pinbw have been doing a great job handling the conversions. The official XBox offline file is updated fairly frequently by both. hardcor2 handles the online XBox conversion which contains no alterations from our work. pinbw also provides online files but makes some minor alterations (which is why I can't put in on the first post).
Old 05-09-2018, 06:18 PM   #723
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruidl2002
The xbox360 files are currently updated same as PS3 "as of 6-29-18", depending on when PS3 offline file was made.
Note: on page 1 You can find Teams completed is only 48+/120+ teams, so your team may not have been completed yet. Overall roster completion will most likely be mid to late 9/2018.(so try not to ask how long or when will a team be completed...they do this out of their own busy daily lives, but they'll get it done by the beginning of Fall.)
COMPLETE LIST of completed teams>>LIST
Spoiler

PS3 has the advantage of getting the latest roster daily while conversions take more time to be made and only available usually biweekly or monthly, depending on when an offline PS3 file is posted.
1. I included a True Official Unaltered Hardcor2 Dericksun Based File for the purest conversion to Xbox (eg.Coaches,CSKL, Players,& Teams data). However it is not possible to include depth charts from PS3, so those have to be done manually by you for all of the teams.
Hardcor2 usually makes the purest conversions during the season, but I've been filling in during the off-season.
Currently Online as of 6-29-18
Rostershare: dericksun

2. I included my own depth chart fixed file (the same Dericksun based file but with depth charts fixed to save you time).

3. And for fun I included a Modded version adding a Sporting News Top 25 Poll, unofficial Texas Tech,& minor attribute changes to 2 or 3 players on UGA & Aub, and FL has about 5 replaced players & 20 player attributes slightly changed & some new Jersey# & Name Fixes for FL, Mia, PSU, & Clemson.
*I usually share the Modded online roster.
Rostershare: OutrunFire0290.
If you never use the teams Texas Tech,Florida,UGA,or Aub, & don't mind seeing more updated rankings to teams, then this file is nearly identical to the Official Xbox(dericksun) & PS3 roster.

4. And the 4th file is for PS3 to also enjoy the Mod.

Xbox360 Thread
>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...9&postcount=27

Last edited by pinbw; 07-12-2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #724
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

I've finished my Rutgers cutdown. I'm hoping to get some feedback before I enter names on Friday night.

Depth Chart:
Spoiler

Last edited by vikesfan059; 05-12-2018 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Swapped safeties
Old 05-10-2018, 06:57 PM   #725
Rookie

Appreciate the crap out of what you guys do every year. Just wondering if there’s an eta on PSU’s roster. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2018, 02:57 AM   #726
Rookie

Hey guys, I really appreciate you creating this it means a lot to me! I downloaded the roster, went to Nebraska and it wasn’t right. I’m sure you guys aren’t done with it. QB Patrick O’Brien transferred and QB Tanner Lee is in NFL. Also WR Pierson-El was a Senior last season and it has him as a senior this season. And none of the new players are on. Hope you guys aren’t finished with Nebraska!
Old 05-11-2018, 02:08 PM   #727
MVP

Maize08's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanman25
Hey guys, I really appreciate you creating this it means a lot to me! I downloaded the roster, went to Nebraska and it wasn’t right. I’m sure you guys aren’t done with it. QB Patrick O’Brien transferred and QB Tanner Lee is in NFL. Also WR Pierson-El was a Senior last season and it has him as a senior this season. And none of the new players are on. Hope you guys aren’t finished with Nebraska!
On the first post, all the teams are listed and color coded. Nebraska is shown as 'incomplete.' It's one of vikefan's teams, and I bet he gets to that by the end of May.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #728
Rookie

Any word on when TCU will be started? I’ve posted a full depth chart etc. Seems like the guy assigned to TCU hasn’t edited any teams yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »