Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-13-2018, 07:04 PM   #241
Rookie

KennyPickettFan8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Whoever is doing Pitt, please rate our freshman (Now Sophomore) quarterback Kenny Pickett higher than an 80, his first career start was against #2 Miami and he had an amazing game and lifted Pitt to a huge upset. And he was one of ESPN's Top Breakout Players for the Upcoming Season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2018, 07:05 PM   #242
Rookie

Extreme Gamecock Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlands2
I can see SC being 8=4 to 10=2. They are losing to Clemson and UGA.
I highly doubt SC will lose at home in week 2 to UGA, given all that UGA lost this year, and it being so early and on the road in a hostile in environment, South Carolina will win. I see South Carolina being 11-0 going into the Clemson game. Also South Carolina went 9-4 last year and that was with their star offensive player hurt for the entire year, if Deebo didn't get hurt Bentley's numbers would have been amazing. This year Bentley will have the best receiver group in the SEC to work with: Deebo Samuel, Bryan Edwards, Shi Smith, OrTre Smith, Josh Vann, and will be led by OC Bryan McClendon. We also brought in some monsters at OL and return Zack Bailey. Oh yeah and we will have a Muschamp/T Rob led defense. It's easy to say oh yeah Clemson and UGA will win everything for the next 10 years, its harder to actually look at things logically.

Last edited by Extreme Gamecock Fan; 02-13-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:08 PM   #243
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarcia805
https://reignoftroy.com/2018/02/12/j...suspended-usc/

USC WR Joseph Lewis has been arrested for a domestic violence charge & suspended from team.

On a felony charge, kid is not likely to return. USC doesn't mess around with things like this & regardless of court outcome will let him go

I would turn him into Sophmore WR Randall Grimes, 6'3 205 was a 3* kid.
My only counter argument would be that we have SO MANY wrs that maybe the spot from Jody should go to one of our incoming LBs or other defensive players who didn't make it in over 3* Grimes?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-13-2018, 07:09 PM   #244
Rookie

KennyPickettFan8's Arena

Also if you guys need any help at all with Pitt's Roster, I am totally willing to help, I have been following everything for a long time and I watch all the games
Old 02-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #245
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Gamecock Fan
I highly doubt SC will lose at home in week 2 to UGA, given all that UGA lost this year, and it being so early and on the road in a hostile in environment, South Carolina will win. I see South Carolina being 11-0 going into the Clemson game. Also South Carolina went 9-4 last year and that was with their star offensive player hurt for the entire year, if Deebo didn't get hurt Bentley's numbers would have been amazing. This year Bentley will have the best receiver group in the SEC to work with: Deebo Samuel, Bryan Edwards, She Smith, OrTre Smith, Josh Vann, and will be led by OC Bryan McClendon. We also brought in some monsters at OL and return Zack Bailey. Oh yeah and we will have a Muschamp/T Rob led defense. It's easy to say oh yeah Clemson and UGA will win everything for the next 10 years, its harder to actually look at things logically.
LOL at you talking about being logical. 9=3. Muschamp is not the Head ball coach. We agree to disagree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #246
Rookie

Extreme Gamecock Fan's Arena

You look at Florida they didn't win any Conference titles, or National titles until the 1990's with Spurrier, now they are back to being nationally irrelevant and have been for almost a decade now. I think championships are on the way for South Carolina and Will Muschamp. Spurrier got close from 2010-2014, but Muschamp will go all the way, he is a excellent recruiter and is surrounded by excellent coaches and talent, and plenty of resources.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:22 PM   #247
Banned

OVR: 1

https://twitter.com/InsideUSC/status/963480657069359104

USC

LG Roy Hemsley transferring to SD St

I would turn into LG Jalen Mckenzie, is a RS Fr & was a 3/4* recruit
Old 02-13-2018, 07:23 PM   #248
Rookie

Coaches make programs and have to be in or near a good talent base. SC has a chance but they face tougher road in SEC then Clemson did to become a power. UGA is a monster in the one of the best recruiting states. SC and everyone else are taking the UGA kids UGA does not want. Urban, Jimbo and Kirby are the coaches at programs who can really take on the kings.

Jake Bentley is future pro but not a game changer enough at this level type of QB by himself to make up for what SC lacks. Since the playoff. Only teams to beat Bama had the best young QB and HB in the NFL on there teams. Let that sink in. Jake is not that guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »