Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-21-2018, 02:10 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
Up****** coaches will be my first priority once all coaching positions have been filled. I'm still waiting on a bunch of OC/DC spots. It's easier to update them all at once.
Wonderful.

Last edited by redlands2; 01-21-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:45 PM   #138
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Re: Xbox360 File: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Here's a working File for the Xbox360 crowd to play with. Depth charts may be wrong. Also only available Offline. I included an updated Top 25 Poll based on Sporting News Preseason Way Too Early Top 25 Poll.

First file is the replaceable 1.36mb roster file.; 2nd file is the full sized 1.44mb Save file.
And here is a guide to use offline files >https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83

Also cannot promise many updates to this but I may do another after more work is done months later.
Thanks man!

Just curious, what is the difference between the roster file and the full save file?

Old 01-21-2018, 03:57 PM   #139
Pro

Quote:
Up****** coaches will be my first priority once all coaching positions have been filled. I'm still waiting on a bunch of OC/DC spots. It's easier to update them all at once.
My two cents on Alabama - we really haven't been much like the USC playbook for a couple of years now. I haven't missed a game in years, and IMO we are now actually more of a power spread team. I have went through all of the spread playbooks over the past couple of weeks and IMO the Rice playbook is the closest to what we currently do: lots of 11 personnel (some with TE in the slot), some 12 personnel, and one 2 HB formation which this year was ran with D. Harris and Jacobs.

With all that said, we yet again are going through an OC change lol, but I don't expect Locksley to change it much, if any, as he's been here all along.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:

I thought all the vacancies have been filled. I guess I’ll continue with my Vandy career mode for now.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #141
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipatach
I thought all the vacancies have been filled. I guess I’ll continue with my Vandy career mode for now.
Yep still waiting on:

OC:
Colorado St.
Marshall (maybe Goebbel?)
Maryland
San Jose St.
Texas Tech
UCF
UCLA

DC:
Alabama (might just be going with Lupoi?)
Louisville
Marshall
Oklahoma St.

Last edited by vikesfan059; 01-21-2018 at 06:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2018, 08:52 AM   #142
Rookie

Maybe im not seeing it but is there a file for xbox 360?
Old 01-22-2018, 10:58 AM   #143
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
Thanks man!

Just curious, what is the difference between the roster file and the full save file?
1.44mb full save files require less steps/& easier for some to use. While 1.36mb roster files need to be replaced or inserted into a full save file. It requires a previously made save file on usb drive to insert the roster file into (a few extra steps involved). It's all explained in more detail in the Xbox Guide.
One day next year or beyond, the EA Servers may get shutdown, so everyone will need to know learn how to use Offline Files using these guides. (better to learn them early to be ready later).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubax
Maybe im not seeing it but is there a file for xbox 360?
Just previous Page. But available offline only using Modio on a pc. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=133

Last edited by pinbw; 01-22-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:08 AM   #144
lvl
Banned

Quote:
Yep still waiting on:

OC:
Colorado St.
Marshall (maybe Goebbel?)
Maryland
San Jose St.
Texas Tech
UCF
UCLA

DC:
Alabama (might just be going with Lupoi?)
Louisville
Marshall
Oklahoma St.
Hey Viking,

I want to thank you again for doing this. You are an asset to us all who love playing this game. I want to again say THANK YOU. I'm most excited about this years roster with all of the coaching changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »