Home

NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-14-2016, 04:14 PM   #153
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2016-17 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradftbl22
Vikesfan have you updated Ohio state roster with their recruiting class yet? If so is it under your gamer tag?
No not yet. They will likely be the first team I work on though.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #154
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

OVR: 0

Vikes i truly appreciate it man!

I am putting the file back now and will finish up North Texas tonight. I have to say this again please do not edit any player's height or weight for North Texas or it will reset their faces and you will have OL with tiny heads and WR/CB with giants heads lol.

Gamertag: BossHawgMichigan

Check: North Texas - LLB - La'Darius Hamilton - is on the team

I also changed player's around and made two of their best veteran player's captains and i gotta say it looks way more legit at coin toss! I have updated their faces from QB-LLB tell me how you guys think they look.

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 02-14-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:21 PM   #155
MVP

OVR: 4

I got nothing but love and respect to all the guys that are still doing the rosters, I hit a rough spot in my life and had to get my life together, much Respect to you vikes and Boss and the other editors that is keeping the NCAA Dream alive, if you guys have room left on the team and I find the time again hopefully you guys would add me back, with that being said keep up the good work boys!! oh and Bosshawg check ya pm big dog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 05:30 PM   #156
Rookie

Vikesfan when do you expect Ohio state to be completed?
Old 02-14-2016, 05:42 PM   #157
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
I got nothing but love and respect to all the guys that are still doing the rosters, I hit a rough spot in my life and had to get my life together, much Respect to you vikes and Boss and the other editors that is keeping the NCAA Dream alive, if you guys have room left on the team and I find the time again hopefully you guys would add me back, with that being said keep up the good work boys!! oh and Bosshawg check ya pm big dog
Of course, you're always welcomed back! Just let me know what teams you want to claim. You can check the first post to see what teams have been claimed already. If there is a team you really want but has already been claimed, you're welcome to contact the editor to ask permission to claim them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradftbl22
Vikesfan when do you expect Ohio state to be completed?
Unfortunately, I have a pretty busy week coming up. I expect to review my notes and the projected depth charts Thursday afternoon. If I can finalize the depth chart sometime Thursday, I'll probably start editing them that night. Since most of the equipment edits are carried over from last year's file, it should only take me a day or two to complete them.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:54 PM   #158
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Here you go guys i finally figured out how to get the Excel sheet to paste onto Word without it being all jacked up.

2016 Ratings Scale Word form

2016 Ratings Scale Word.zip

This is the file is Wordpad format

2016 Ratings Scale Wordpad.zip

Taking the file again my OCD is kicking in lol

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 02-14-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:29 PM   #159
Rookie

Perfect thanks vikesfan I appreciate you and your teams dedicated work!
Old 02-14-2016, 10:15 PM   #160
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Alright guys North Texas is DONE

Gamertag: BossHawgMichigan

Check: North Texas - WR - Rico Bussey - is on the team

Offline File: 2-14-16.zip

It has been brought to my attention that i should think about making and acc/agi scale like we have 1 for the 40 times. I believe that acc/agi are joined at the hip in that you cannot have acceleration with agility or vice versa. Curious everybody's thoughts on this and if we should even venture into making that scale?

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 02-14-2016 at 10:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »