Home

Old 11-25-2020, 02:19 PM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

I am using RPCS3. I edited a file and tried to load it in game but it would not load. To troubleshoot, I tried to just open my dynasty file, NOT edit anything, and save it. When I tried to load that file, it still would not load. Does anyone have any ideas on what my problem might be?

EDIT:
I figured out that the problem was that it would not load any saves where the backup dynasty file resided in the same folder.

Last edited by MithrilRider; 11-27-2020 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:02 PM   #810
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok so I am having some issues. I have a PS3 trying to edit the dynasty file but keep getting the error "this is not a DB or MC02 file. I have the same issue with the Dynasty file on EA DB Editor. However I am able to get the roster file to process through Bruteforce and change it to the MC02 file and DB Editor opens it just fine. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong on the Dynasty file?
Old 12-31-2020, 12:41 PM   #811
Just started!

OVR: 0

Does anyone have a list of what column names change what in dynasty editor?? I know a couple like STAA, FLID and SGPT. But I’m looking for a more detailed list. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2021, 05:31 PM   #812
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
So I have figured out how to:

Change fan color
Change team equipment color (cleats, knee braces, wristbands, sleeves) but must be linked with the fan color for some odd reason
Change the brand of the football
Change the goal post type (white, yellow, 1 pole base, 2 pole base)
Change the stadium

I have not found a way to get rid of team sleeves (I am still searching though)
How do you change the football brand?
Old 01-01-2021, 10:29 PM   #813
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyt_07
Does anyone have a list of what column names change what in dynasty editor?? I know a couple like STAA, FLID and SGPT. But I’m looking for a more detailed list. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I lost the link but here. You should try the pocketscout config. Pretty sure it has almost all the abbreviations described?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210101-202925_Gallery.jpg (75.4 KB, 709 views)
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:14 PM   #814
Rookie

bangell15's Arena

When I try to import the roster file it says "The table this data is for cannot be found in this database" am I doing something wrong??
Old 02-15-2021, 05:46 PM   #815
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevenger77
ok so I am having some issues. I have a PS3 trying to edit the dynasty file but keep getting the error "this is not a DB or MC02 file. I have the same issue with the Dynasty file on EA DB Editor. However I am able to get the roster file to process through Bruteforce and change it to the MC02 file and DB Editor opens it just fine. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong on the Dynasty file?
I am having the same problem as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2021, 05:55 PM   #816
Just started!

How did you fix this issue? I think I am having the same issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
I actually meant to delete my post but forgot to...I found out that there were a few players on the roster I used that were supposed to be on navy and New Mexico st but we’re on high school teams for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »