Home

Old 10-15-2020, 02:14 PM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Damn, alright thanks, should be fun though each time, appreciate it. But, once i change the bowl dates and times that is permanent correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2020, 09:48 PM   #802
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackkidgamer98
Damn, alright thanks, should be fun though each time, appreciate it. But, once i change the bowl dates and times that is permanent correct?

I can't confirm that because I always shift the dates and times of the bowl games. I never compared the days and times from one season to the next.
Old 10-17-2020, 04:58 PM   #803
Just started!

Does anyone know if you can change the year in dynasty with pocketscouts editor??
Old 10-18-2020, 07:55 PM   #804
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcladop
Does anyone know if you can change the year in dynasty with pocketscouts editor??

Would love to know this as well. Hate seeing 2013 every time I start a new dynasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-19-2020, 09:12 PM   #805
Pro

If I’m able to open a dynasty file in the DB Eidtor but not the Dynasty Editor, is there a way to figure out what’s causing the error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 12:37 AM   #806
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
If I’m able to open a dynasty file in the DB Eidtor but not the Dynasty Editor, is there a way to figure out what’s causing the error?

If you click on a different tab in the NCAA Dynasty Editor, does it populate in a minute or two? If so, there is something going on with the players tab.

It's odd you didn't receive an error message, so there might be more going on with your dynasty file.

As a side note, I've discovered there seems to be a limit on the number of players displayed in the Dynasty Editor. I've seen this as soon as the 6th year of a dynasty to as late as the 14th year. I discovered this by comparing the file size of the exported csv player file each season. Every year, the file size gets bigger.

Once the player "table" exceeds that player limit/file size, the Dynasty Editor will not populate the Players tab. The players didn't disappear from the dynasty file because they will still populate and be editable in the DB Editor.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:36 PM   #807
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
If you click on a different tab in the NCAA Dynasty Editor, does it populate in a minute or two? If so, there is something going on with the players tab.

It's odd you didn't receive an error message, so there might be more going on with your dynasty file.

As a side note, I've discovered there seems to be a limit on the number of players displayed in the Dynasty Editor. I've seen this as soon as the 6th year of a dynasty to as late as the 14th year. I discovered this by comparing the file size of the exported csv player file each season. Every year, the file size gets bigger.

Once the player "table" exceeds that player limit/file size, the Dynasty Editor will not populate the Players tab. The players didn't disappear from the dynasty file because they will still populate and be editable in the DB Editor.

I actually meant to delete my post but forgot to...I found out that there were a few players on the roster I used that were supposed to be on navy and New Mexico st but we’re on high school teams for some reason

Old 10-22-2020, 04:49 PM   #808
Pro

If I’m editing the schedule, how do I add more games for week 1 without it messing up? I’ve seen some schedule files have 80+ games in one week but once I go past the default amount then it doesn’t work. Someone told me that I’m not supposed to change any of the week numbers but how else would I get more games for a certain week?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »