Home

Generic EA Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Generic EA Roster Editor within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-30-2021, 06:31 PM   #889
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Generic EA Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Not sure about the recruiting stuff but program tradition isn't a constant number. It can change from week to week based on team performance/opponent history.

If you're blowing teams out every week and always ranked in the top 10 it should stay maxed out until something bad happens lol
I thought that would be the case, but it always changes back even after going 0-12 for several seasons, which is what confuses me.

So far, I just pretend that in the dynasty's canon, the school is just straight up bribing kids to commit to the school lol.
Old 06-17-2021, 06:54 PM   #890
Rookie

From my understanding, the only values that are really worth changing are Academics, Athletics Facilities, Campus Lifestyle, as they don't shoot right back up. Obviously you can mess with coach stability by changing years at school etc and coaching prestige.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimshaly
Does anyone know if there are other values that affect Program Tradition?
I change the value of my team to 1(D) and it works fine for the season, but after the next season begins, it changes back to 9(A-) that my teambuilder team originally had. I've also tried changing the values of the Pitch Strength in the Recruiting tab, but it always changes back after every season. I feel there must be another value that is overriding the Tradition value, but I can't seem to find one that seems to fit.
Old 06-17-2021, 06:56 PM   #891
Rookie

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has changed Coach Skill trees when coaches don't have the right level of experience to have the skill. Is that possible? Are there any bugs? If you do this for CPU coaches, do they ever reselect their skills to something else? Any information would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2021, 11:09 PM   #892
Rookie

I created my own 2021 class and went super deep to be as accurate to 247's rankings as possible. When I import the .csv into the editor, I get an "input string" error, and after I press continue, I'm only seeing maybe 60-70% of my players get imported into the editor. The rest are just autogenerated players from the game.

I noticed many of these autogenerated players are ATHs. In my class I only added ATHs as specified in the 247 rankings (ex. James Williams, Jatavion Sanders, Billy Bowman).

My csv file looks perfectly fine, so don't know why this is happening with the import. Does anyone have a solution?
Old 07-28-2021, 03:37 AM   #893
MVP

Generic EA Roster Editor

Greetings all. Had a quick question. I was going back over GA St on my roster file on the console and there’s a player who shows up twice on the roster. I thought at first I put someone in twice but when I went to change one of them the exact same edits happened to the other version. I checked the depth chart and that player was 2nd string and showed up twice on that as well. The number beside the players on depth chart for that player went as such:

1. A.Lane
2. K.Carter
2. K.Carter
3. T. Harrison

No matter where I move that player both on roster (changing position) and on the depth chart they show up twice. Wondering if anyone who edits using editor and console has ever encountered this and knows any work around? I tried to pull the file back up on editor but I get an error. Done a ton recently updating G5 teams, hoping to not have to go back to a previous file.

Stay safe, and stay blessed all.
Old 08-11-2021, 04:56 PM   #894
Rookie

DJB01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
First off, save a copy

In Bruteforce:
-Open the location of your dynasty save file (I typically just leave it on my USB)
-Select your USR-DATA file
-Click "Decrypt PFD" - Select either option

In EA DB Editor:
-Load your preferred conifg file
-Open your USR-DATA File
-Some users change the file extension to .mc02, but I've had luck just changing the file selection in the open window (below)

-Make your edits
-Save

Back in Bruteforce:
-Select your USR-DATA file
-Select "Encrypt PFD" - "Encrypt Decrypted Files"

Load up your PS3 and copy the save locally.

Thank you! This was very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2021, 05:27 PM   #895
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Posted this in the playoff editor forum but this also applies to any roster edits I try to make:

Does anyone have any issues of things not saving in the editor?

Example - I tried to make some equipment adjustments to several players and some of the edits were saved but then some of them went back to what it was before.

This also happens when I do the Playoff system and at the end of the playoffs (after the NC game) when I tried to put back all the winning teams, some of them dont stick and the placeholder teams remain.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had any issues like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 09:27 PM   #896
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Posted this in the playoff editor forum but this also applies to any roster edits I try to make:

Does anyone have any issues of things not saving in the editor?

Example - I tried to make some equipment adjustments to several players and some of the edits were saved but then some of them went back to what it was before.

This also happens when I do the Playoff system and at the end of the playoffs (after the NC game) when I tried to put back all the winning teams, some of them dont stick and the placeholder teams remain.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had any issues like this.
I'm not sure which config file you're using, but I know of a few cases I've run into with it not saving. When you have a field that is a drop-down menu, you'll need to use the drop down menu and not just type in a number.

Also, I believe you need to press 'enter' after each change. If you only enter in the number and then press 'tab,' the change will be reflected on the screen but it will not be saved. If you enter in the number, press 'enter', and then press 'tab' to go to the next field, I believe it will save your changes.

Personally, I did most of my editing through the export/import process and using Excel. It's been a while since I did any kind of mass editing inside the editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »