Home

Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

This is a discussion on Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scolton
Personally, I always like to start with a roster that is EXACTLY like the base roster the game comes with ... only with names. My opinion is that is the most professional way to start, then let others do what they will with it
I think that way would be good for previous years of NCAA, but not this one. There are seniors from last year still on some teams this year and stuff like that really needs to be corrected to start with.

Like I said though, I can do the Big 12 if needed and if someone from the Big 12 wants to do their own team let me know.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #58
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

I might be able to help name rosters, or at least give it a try. One of the reasons I didn't want to go through naming them is because with as messed up as they are, I didn't want to waste all my time finding imaginary players everywhere, so I'm not sure if I'd be up for naming too many teams. Maybe just the Big 10 or something. I'd also like to help ratings...although someone else mentioned that it seems like the formula for ratings got messed up on EA's side somewhere along the way. IE the WR's who are 94 overall but have barely ever played...their secondary attributes (CTH/SPD/ACC/AWR/etc) aren't really high enough to where you'd think they'd be a 94 overall in prior year's games, so I'm not sure how to do ratings based on that. Same thing with O-Linemen, it seems.

In any case though, I could probably help name a couple teams if we can do it via Excel, since I don't have the game anymore. Not too many though, I have better things to do with my time than try and fix EA's f*ckup.

Last edited by KleShreen; 07-15-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #59
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm just going to do the names right now. That will be fastest then it can be cleaned up. I just finished Clemson and man someone at EA must love them. They have a good number of FR plus they only have 2 jersey numbers incorrect and one unidentifiable player (a punter). I used the most recent roster and depth chart on their website.

Where is Blacklover when ya need him?
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 2

scoltron, can you start a new thread so we know what everyone is doing and where we can send our part of the roster to? Thanks.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #61
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to convert NCAA 09 rosters into NCAA 10 format, but I don't own the game yet.

Let me know if this roster file works. It's supposed to be last season's roster playable on NCAA 10. I included both MAX and PSV files in the download.

EDIT - I just included rosters from NCAA 2005 through NCAA 08 in a second download. It would be nice if someone could confirm that these work as well. Again, both MAX and PSV versions are in the download.

EDIT 2 - I got confirmation from dwm20000 that the 09 PSV rosters work. The rest should work too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA 10 09fbs.zip (735.4 KB, 162 views)
File Type: zip NCAA 10 Past Seasons.zip (2.68 MB, 100 views)

Last edited by whittleboy615; 07-15-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #62
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Exactly. I wish I would have kept '09 and just updated those rosters on my own to reflect 2010. The game is the exact same, and I wouldn't have had to pay extra for it, and wouldn't have had to do extra work fixing things.
kle, thats exactly why i didnt buy the game for ps2 and wont for ps2 this year, im just updating the '09 rosters from your original file....its so much easier
Old 07-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #63
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgemont4
scoltron, can you start a new thread so we know what everyone is doing and where we can send our part of the roster to? Thanks.
Are you all working on a roster for the PS2 game that can be used on the PS2 console? If not, is there a way to convert the PS3 file of Majoniak's to a PS2 file? Thanks.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittleboy615
Can someone help me out? I'm trying to convert NCAA 09 rosters into NCAA 10 format, but I don't own the game yet.

Let me know if this roster file works. It's supposed to be last season's roster playable on NCAA 10. I included both MAX and PSV files in the download.

EDIT - I just included rosters from NCAA 2005 through NCAA 08 in a second download. It would be nice if someone could confirm that these work as well. Again, both MAX and PSV versions are in the download.

EDIT 2 - I got confirmation from dwm20000 that the 09 PSV rosters work. The rest should work too.
Yup it work i can confirm it, I use the max file and it work great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »