Home

Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

This is a discussion on Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Majoniak's NCAA 10 PS2 Roster

I agree Tomahawk. If you can't find the player just leave it like it is with just the jersey #. I'm at work now so I can't help, but I'll help out with this file. Scolton, can you verify that this will work for you? Have you tried a sample yet? Let me know what I can do to help.

This would be great if it can be pulled off
Old 07-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #50
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by scolton
When you change ratings the OVR doesn't change until the roster is in the game. If I put in numbers for 99 at every rating but put 0 for OVR. When the roster is put into the game the OVR would say 0 and then if I open that person up to look at his ratings it gets re-calculated. I think it might even do this when you do a depth chart re-order, I can't remember from last year.

The tools I have I obtained from another person I met at NCAA strategies. They involve Save Builder, a hex editor, an excel file "converter," an excel file "importer," and a specially created program for which I do not know who was the original creator but I received it from the person I mentioned.

It's actually a simple process but you need to know what you're doing. There are a lot of steps that have to be done exactly right. I won't redistribute the tools without permission. Nor use them for profit.
No problem. I was just wondering. Working on the ACC right now.
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wait, so we can convert an excel spreadsheet to a roster? That would make this process go SO much faster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yes. I am 100% sure it works. I have done it loads of times.

For ease I would need you get me a file in the excel format I posted on NCAA Strategies, so I don't have to do any re-work to it.

I have made complete rosters with random ratings and things like that to test it and it works great and is kind of fun. I also used it to give players the same numbers (like one offensive player is #10 and one defensive player is #10). This is one way to do that.
This. Is. Freaking. Awesome. I always hated how you couldn't make double numbers.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #53
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

Quote:
Yes. I am 100% sure it works. I have done it loads of times.

For ease I would need you get me a file in the excel format I posted on NCAA Strategies, so I don't have to do any re-work to it.

I have made complete rosters with random ratings and things like that to test it and it works great and is kind of fun. I also used it to give players the same numbers (like one offensive player is #10 and one defensive player is #10). This is one way to do that.
Maybe if we can get the rosters in like this some of the guys who do it regularly like Majoniak or Kle would polish it with ratings and added players.
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:35 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Maybe if we can get the rosters in like this some of the guys who do it regularly like Majoniak or Kle would polish it with ratings and added players.
Hopefully. Maj's gone for few days he said, but if he was willing to name the rosters, I would guess he would be willing to edit the small stuff, all depends when he pops back up here. Maybe someone should shoot Kle a message or somethin.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #55
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

Quote:
Once you get to that point I'll give you one pointer. You will need to max out the number of players on each team, then you can export the roster and create or modify any players with the excel spreadsheet. So what I mean to say is, to create new players, first you have to create them in the game, then export that roster, make changes, then import them back into the game.

Sorry, I'm getting a little ahead of myself.
I'm going to plug away to get the players in the game named and hopefully someone who is better at doing ratings will pick up that part.

One quick question. The height & weights don't bother me too much now, but if someone has the wrong class or number should we change that now since it doesn't effect the ratings?

I got two teams typed in so far.....VT & GT (Who know how I got them done so fast.....haha)
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 11:52 AM   #56
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk

Link to Download the FCS Rosters: http://www.filefront.com/14039613/FC...0NCAA%2010.xls

He posted something about the FCS rosters wouldn't save by team.
I am at work and want to start doing the excel for the FCS teams, but this excel only has them numbered, not the team names, anyone have the list of the team names?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »