Home

Old 12-28-2022, 12:46 AM   #25
Rookie

NCISfanatic21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Classic Custom Roster

Do you have a 2004 roster for the Xbox 360?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2022, 09:48 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCISfanatic21

No, I have 2002 and 2005 (power 5 and a select few other teams). I have 04 USC, Auburn, Cal, Utah and Oklahoma in my classic roster but not a full 2004 roster.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:55 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by web53
Appreciate it. Definitely the best one for a dynasty since I got the conferences straightened out vs just random conference assignments.
Spoke too soon... I'm going to revert back to the random conference assignments. Must be some coding on the disc or a field I dont know about in the DB Editor, but assigning conferences and changing rivals in the DB editor is making every team only have 1 or no conference games in dynasty. No team is getting a schedule with conference games based on the 30 ive tested. I'm going to reset the division, rival and conference IDs and people will just have to manually move teams before dynasties if they want all the SEC teams together etc. Same issue in the season mode, not getting a conference schedule.

Last edited by web53; 12-29-2022 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:16 AM   #28
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Classic Custom Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCISfanatic21

I started work on a 2004 roster a couple months ago but stopped to focus on this custom roster. Unlikely I resume 2004 because its just a pain in the *** doing that many teams alone and id rather focus on all-time teams and players at this point, plus I did my favorite teams from 2004 already in my classic rosters.

Feel free to run with this, I pulled names for a chunk of teams and was able to get the full roster data base in excel so it wouldnt be too bad to finish this one off vs when I did 2005. At this point its just tracking down the rest of the names in excel, then pasting names and ratings into the CSV roster export. The files I have are attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2004 Roster.zip (1.81 MB, 6 views)
Old 01-05-2023, 09:50 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: Classic Custom Roster

I won't keep bugging everyone. But, it would really be nice if someone with the knowhow would have the kindness to convert this great roster so that it could be used on PS3. A lot of people like myself would be very appreciative.

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2023, 05:09 PM   #30
Rookie

Love these rosters. Only thing I noticed when I played against the 80s Bulldogs was that they threw 19 times to rushing 0 times. So he must have the % flipped on his coaching sliders. Because with Herschel Waller, it would be the opposite.
Old 01-19-2023, 05:43 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRosKO
Love these rosters. Only thing I noticed when I played against the 80s Bulldogs was that they threw 19 times to rushing 0 times. So he must have the % flipped on his coaching sliders. Because with Herschel Waller, it would be the opposite.
Yeah its bizarre how the sliders work. Haven't checked 80 Georgia but I've run a bunch of tests with teams and they always seems to work in play now but are completely random in dynasty sims. I thought I had them all backwards because 95 Nebraska threw the ball 500 times in a season but every time I played them they would run the ball 80%+. 08 Texas Tech was another, they had 2 200+ carry RBs when I played a season but when I play against them in play now they throw the ball 40+ times.

Last edited by web53; 01-19-2023 at 06:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2023, 06:27 PM   #32
Rookie

The best part of your rosters is this to me. Since you have higher speeds then all other rosters out there. So when you punt the ball,you better have a great offensive line or you best punt accordingly or it will be blocked up the middle as opposed to the side rush that is so common in madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »