Home

NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2022, 10:45 PM   #1
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

Better Late than never! Greetings to the New Year of 2022 for all NCAA 13 folks! NCAA 13 is always on life support every year. lol, but give it credit for keeping on chugging along while NCAA 14 continues on its own last legs!

The 2022-23 NCAA 13 CONVERSION THREAD!

For XBOX 360 and PS3 & RPCS3

Hope Everyone had a great 2021, now let's all roll in 2022.
XBOX360, PS3 , RPCS3 files are available below.

-----12/3/22: All 123 Teams are ready, hair color fixes included from mori_lucrum.

HERE >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...8&postcount=23
---------------------------------
-Hopefully all files will work, but YMMV. The first files are tested only for single games. Dynasty mode is untested. Depth charts may need auto and manual adjusting on all teams. As usual Later updates may slowly come, but I wanted to get this first release out in time for the first week of College Football.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NCAA 14 has been expensive for years, so NCAA 13 might be the next best choice; And NCAA 13 is most of the times at a better price due to the demand and rarity of the game not being as high as NCAA14. But if you have a strong PC & graphics, recently RPCS3 - Emulation of PS3 has improved & provides another choice to playing NCAA football 14 & 13 for years to come, esp for those whose disc stopped working, or could never track down a good & affordable copy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problems encountered:

Spoiler

-Depth charts will have to be adjusted with " auto adjust depth chart " and then do some positions manually in game on most teams. (Since Depth charts do not convert properly in conversions from the source file.)

Sourced from NCAA 14, All of the teams have been worked on from The Vikesfan team in 2022-23 Season. As of 10/9/22 All 123 teams are complete.

But a big shoutout to sonshipsports for allowing me to borrow 8 more teams in the preseason...
(The 8 teams merged with Vikesfan roster were: Ariz St, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati, Rice, FAU, La Tech, Louisiana ragin cagins, Temple. )
**I will try to update whenever I can during the middle of season, if necessary

***Always A Great Thanks to the entire Operation Sports Community team of editors for a majority of the work on these!
*The Vikesfan Team Editors have been really cool with me to convert their rosters for NCAA 13. Thank us all for our combined effort putting this together across many months of research from college football publications, websites & merging roster work to get closer to a finished=roster earlier! Vikesfan's edits have been the backbone of all these rosters, & they've spent years putting these rosters together & hopefully we'll keep enjoying their free service & have great hardworking people like ourselves continue working on this for years to come. ================================================== =================================================

Making conversions had issues in 2019, 20, & 21 with Dynasty Freezes but hopefully it works better this year for some people. In the past, I changed out Coaches Data to a better one from 3 years ago (2019 season) in hopes to stop freeze issue. This year I only transferred some new coaches data, like names ,ages, height, off & def aggressiveness, and approval rating.

* Dynasty Freeze issues may still occur unless UTSA players are created in game by you. >>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...4&postcount=19

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2&postcount=88

================================================== =================================================
*EA Servers have been shutdown for NCAA 13 since OCT 24, 2017.
So Offline File method is the only way to get these.
================================================== =========================
A Majority of this roster comes from the Vikesfan Team,

For More DETAILS OF THIS ROSTER CONVERSION SOURCES READ FURTHER
Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES to Use Offline Files
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use Xbox360 Offline Files>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
and
*General How to use Xbox360 Modio 3 video(at 3 minute mark)
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONS3mlCXFo
(Except you open the Roster File but not the Dynasty save.edit file like in the video.)
*Not sure why some people cannot get this to work. I provided both file types to try both known methods to file transfer. I think there are a lot of people that have this working.
It has been found that Modio 3 may require Save File to be named exactly the same as the 1.36mb Roster File Contents file.(if you use the method2).
Or it could be that some Flash Drives are not compatible-I use an older small 4gb flash drive from 2010, so maybe newer larger flash drives are the problem, so try using a small flash drive.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

other past posts about offline files>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=5808
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More LINKs FOR MODIO 3.0 & 5.0, PS3 BruteForce, NCAA dynasty editor, EA DB editor,
download Links>>
Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**ALL PAST NCAA 13 ROSTER YEARS>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**I have a Guide but will post it later: How to Convert/PORT any NCAA 14 roster into NCAA 13 using NCAA Dynasty editor, Brute Force, Modio3, and CSV excel files
(This is in case no one makes the conversions later. Then someone else can try making more updates.)

**My Donation Link is in the Spoiler Below/
Spoiler

**As long as the NCAA 13 conversion is made, it may be possible to make another NCAA12 newer conversion. But due to time constraints, I may never be able to make it.

Follow the old NCAA 12 rosters >> HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I thought game play was easy compared to NCAA14, so Try adjusting Difficulty Level and Sliders to eg. Heisman mode. I tried some settings found on youtube to put in Heisman Mode and User Sliders to 65 & Computer Sliders to 35-& it seemed close to All American Difficulty on NCAA 14. Google search for Ncaa13 slider suggestions on YouTube.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3 NCAA13 22-23 Vikesfan 9-1-22.zip (1.29 MB, 513 views)
File Type: zip RPCS3 NCAA13 22-23 Vikesfan - 9-1-22.zip (874.7 KB, 242 views)
File Type: zip Xbox360 NCAA13 2022-23 (VIKESFAN)9-1-22.zip (1.51 MB, 243 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 12-05-2022 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Xbox360 was updated with depth charts auto adjusted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

Tried dynasty, could only play a couple road games and no home games as oh st, and couldnt play home or road vs ND (PS3)
Old 09-10-2022, 11:26 AM   #3
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehigh
Tried dynasty, could only play a couple road games and no home games as oh st, and couldnt play home or road vs ND (PS3)
yeah I think I heard that problem before, last year or 2. I never could figure it out. Some people stated they created many players on UTSA and adjusted their depth charts then Dynasty worked without freezes.

See this 2 year old post>Here< and on
last year's roster someone else confirmed it worked>here<.

But of course playing as Ohio St might be different,& may have some other problem solutions, so not completely sure.

Here's what I hope might work for some people on dynasty mode:
Quote:
Final solution was to make sure teams like Georgia Southern, Coastal Carolina, UTSA and any other teams like that all had players and a depth chart.

The issue I noticed was UTSA. They had no players on their roster. Before beginning a dynasty, I went in and created players for them at each position (roughly 3 QB, 3 HB, 6 WR, 2 DT, 6 CB, etc. - just above the minimum requirement) and set their depth chart. At one point (after creating 10 or so players), message said 'Roster is Full - you cannot add any more players to this team'. I went to either edit players and it looked like there was a full team listed (along with my 10 created players). When I went to depth chart, there were only my 10 created players and no one else. I was then able to go back in and create more players (and didn't have any issue with a 'roster being full'). After creating my players, I manually set their depth chart and started the season.

I simmed the first year of my dynasty to see if this fixed the issue, and I had NO PROBLEMS getting passed Coaching Carousel and Players Leaving. I was able to start year two.

TLR Dynasty freezes after year 1 on Coaching Carousel/Players Leaving. Created all players for UTSA and set depth chart, restarted dynasty, had no problems.

Last edited by pinbw; 09-10-2022 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:26 PM   #4
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Pin I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full.
Old 09-11-2022, 10:23 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
yeah I think I heard that problem before, last year or 2. I never could figure it out. Some people stated they created many players on UTSA and adjusted their depth charts then Dynasty worked without freezes.

See this 2 year old post>Here< and on
last year's roster someone else confirmed it worked>here<.

But of course playing as Ohio St might be different,& may have some other problem solutions, so not completely sure.

Here's what I hope might work for some people on dynasty mode:
Started one as Cincinnati, so far so good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2022, 06:50 PM   #6
Just started!

Have had some issues with freezing during exhibition games. Some teams work, Louisville and UNC. While others freeze every time. Like Texas and Ohio State and Clemson. Fixed all depth charts do don't what the issue could be.
Old 09-16-2022, 10:09 AM   #7
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgree06
Have had some issues with freezing during exhibition games. Some teams work, Louisville and UNC. While others freeze every time. Like Texas and Ohio State and Clemson. Fixed all depth charts do don't what the issue could be.
Not sure what more I can do. It's possible some data from the NCAA14 game is causing the problems to the NCAA13 game, in either the Coaches, Teams, or Players file. But Never could identify it.
Anyone know which season was the last one that sort of worked correctly? (was it 2017, or 18 or19? In the past I tried using the old 2017 file and then overlap new SEASON data from this season, but same freeze issues may have occured...I was also wondering if a couple of changed out team Names in NCAA14 could be causing the issues here? unsure really. Plus, I don't have time to figure it out right now...due to work and school.)

update: (I tried retracing steps from the past 3 years rosters)

--And Some posts that gave me clues of how to fix it were in old 2018, 2019 threads.
Old 2018 posts made by wwedx2007 >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...update-13.html

I suspect Coaches skin face color may be the cause of the freezes, so if we remake the likeness
features in teams that are freezing, for the coaches and players , directly in the 2013 game, it might help correct the freeze issues, as well as make players on UTSA and adjust depth charts. >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...6&postcount=70

old 2019 thread >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...on-update.html

Last edited by pinbw; 09-23-2022 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:17 AM   #8
Rookie

Will you be doing another update for NCAA 13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »