Home

NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-11-2022, 12:35 PM   #9
Rookie

frankinho's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Not sure what more I can do. It's possible some data from the NCAA14 game is causing the problems to the NCAA13 game, in either the Coaches, Teams, or Players file. But Never could identify it.
Anyone know which season was the last one that sort of worked correctly? (was it 2017, or 18 or19? In the past I tried using the old 2017 file and then overlap new SEASON data from this season, but same freeze issues may have occured...I was also wondering if a couple of changed out team Names in NCAA14 could be causing the issues here? unsure really. Plus, I don't have time to figure it out right now...due to work and school.)

update: (I tried retracing steps from the past 3 years rosters)

--And Some posts that gave me clues of how to fix it were in old 2018, 2019 threads.
Old 2018 posts made by wwedx2007 >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...update-13.html

I suspect Coaches skin face color may be the cause of the freezes, so if we remake the likeness
features in teams that are freezing, for the coaches and players , directly in the 2013 game, it might help correct the freeze issues, as well as make players on UTSA and adjust depth charts. >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...6&postcount=70

old 2019 thread >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...on-update.html
I know some of the faces are causing freezing specifically the ones of Heismans, check if you possibly used these - i found this freezing issue in an old mjavons dynasty tool thread - https://forums.operationsports.com/f...y-tool-25.html
Old 10-11-2022, 01:04 PM   #10
Rookie

face2face's Arena

Quote:
Not sure what more I can do. It's possible some data from the NCAA14 game is causing the problems to the NCAA13 game, in either the Coaches, Teams, or Players file. But Never could identify it.
Anyone know which season was the last one that sort of worked correctly? (was it 2017, or 18 or19? In the past I tried using the old 2017 file and then overlap new SEASON data from this season, but same freeze issues may have occured...I was also wondering if a couple of changed out team Names in NCAA14 could be causing the issues here? unsure really. Plus, I don't have time to figure it out right now...due to work and school.)

update: (I tried retracing steps from the past 3 years rosters)

--And Some posts that gave me clues of how to fix it were in old 2018, 2019 threads.
Old 2018 posts made by wwedx2007 >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...update-13.html

I suspect Coaches skin face color may be the cause of the freezes, so if we remake the likeness
features in teams that are freezing, for the coaches and players , directly in the 2013 game, it might help correct the freeze issues, as well as make players on UTSA and adjust depth charts. >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...6&postcount=70

old 2019 thread >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...on-update.html

For those interested: Texas(Sarkisian) has a purple head.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:46 PM   #11
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgs4life
Will you be doing another update for NCAA 13
Yes, I want to make another one, but it may just be the NCAA 14 updated data to NCAA13. No real fixes by me like going thru coaches faces and skin color and changing them in game, and no dept chart fixes. I don't have much time all month due to more projects, exams and work. But I hope to get to that update....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2022, 06:43 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, I want to make another one, but it may just be the NCAA 14 updated data to NCAA13. No real fixes by me like going thru coaches faces and skin color and changing them in game, and no dept chart fixes. I don't have much time all month due to more projects, exams and work. But I hope to get to that update....
Ok sounds good 😊 thank you for the hard work and time you put into these rosters
Old 10-12-2022, 02:46 PM   #13
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow NCAA 13: NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS3)

10-9-22 NCAA 13 Vikesfan Conversion

UPDATED Players, teams, and coaches for PS3, RPCS3, XBOX360.

- (RPCS3 works ok; xbox360 & ps3 untested, but they should work).

- So enjoy the first update in a month... I just wanted to get something newer out there for everyone.

***I greatly appreciate anyone who donates to my efforts on this! Words cannot describe my sincere gratitude to Frank and a couple other people who have done that for me over the years. I will keep trying to keep this updated when I get a chance.

- Depth charts need to be adjusted on many teams. Nothing has been tested. Especially 8 teams that have all new updated Vikesfan edits: (Ariz St, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati, Rice, FAU, La Tech, Louisiana ragin cagins, Temple. )

- This roster might freeze in dynasty, but works for most single player games. All above discussed fixes ( coaches skin color and hair problems in game, and create players in UTSA, etc) still need to be done In -game for it to work better.

Last edited by pinbw; 10-19-2022 at 11:28 AM.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:04 AM   #14
Rookie

thanks again for doing this! making a dynasty mode work with this roster has become a little obsession over the last few days.

i fixed a few of the purple faces at first (i'll include my list below) - couldnt use ohio state in an exhibition, changed Day's thing. ran a dynasty for a few weeks with akron, froze at week 13 during ESPN report compiling, changed the buffalo coach's face, thought maybe it was my conference set up.

started new save, tried to leave certain # of teams in conferences, noticed that the Sunbelt schedule is basically an ERROR message, fixed that, ran a full sim a whole season and into off season and it worked.

so i figured that was it, played another season with that same setup as akron, got to the buffalo game, received ESPN report error message - i didnt save the updated buffalo coach's face lmao. suspect this is only found to be an issue when a purple coach is in the highlights.

so, i went through and found a few others. I am thinking if there was a way to do these rosters without the coach data (i know, i know) it might be fine - even with the depth chart stuff.

if all of the oc/dc's have this issue** - quick update - the coordinators are also purple, but there's no correlation with the head coaches. it will require manually going through, identifying and changing both OC and DC for each team.

i'll update this post if there are any other findings (i'm going to continue to try and use custom conferences, but tinker with size limits/schedule programming)

head coaches changed from purple:
air force, arizona, arizona state, baylor, buffalo, cincinnati, colorado, colorado state, hawaii, iowa state, marshall, michigan state, minnesota, navy, notre dame, ohio state, penn state, temple, uab, ul lafayette, vanderbilt, virginia

anyways, thanks again! sorry i've not uploaded the save yet but once ive tested it (and know i wont be the one to blame for someones game freezing) i'll check it out. i believe fixing all of the oc/dc/hcs will allow dynasty mode to work fine with this roster.

Last edited by mori_lucrum_; 11-01-2022 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-01-2022, 01:58 PM   #15
MVP

pinbw's Arena

thanks mori_lucrum_ for anything you can fix. I'm hoping if you could post your save file after you manage to fix a lot of the problems, then Maybe I could use your coach data file as base for the next update. I could just import the latest Players data on the next roster update. Hopefully that future roster will work a little better for everyone rather than what it has been.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2022, 11:36 AM   #16
Rookie

Re: NCAA 13: NCAA Football 13:: 2022-2023 Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360,PS3, RPCS

Still cant play as ohio state, any thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »