Home

NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

This is a discussion on NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW*** within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2022, 09:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

Kick-off college football weekend by playing the games yourself!

Download gamer tag: sonshipsports
Keeping the game alive.

Boasting original platform. No revamped. No mods. All original classic game.

All players individually and manually customized from in-depth game expertise and extensive research for highest accuracy. Precise realistic features and characteristics. No bulk editor changes or generic updates. Roster data you can trust.

The NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for Xbox360 by SonshipSports features:
  • Customized depth-charts
  • Coaching and coordinator positions updated to include offensive and defensive schemes
  • Complete transfer portal transactions
  • Current up-to-date freshman class ratings
  • Comprehensive upper-classman progression/regression rankings analysis
  • Quarterback and overall team ratings accurate to 2022 pre-season
  • Included: All Power 5 conference teams, independent conference, American Athletic conference, and fifteen more teams from the remaining four Group of Five conferences
  • All remaining teams partially completed

Final release for starting roster projected for Tue Sep 5 at 8pm CST. Follow thread for updates and releases.

One man. One mission. One legacy. Best Damn Roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2022, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Arrow Re: NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

Hey all,

Welcome to my project. Just a few things.

-There is lots of info in the original post so please refer to that for most of your questions.

-Any non-Punter in the Punter position on FINISHED teams are still in the transfer portal. As soon as I know where they are headed(another team, original team, or out of football) I will replace them ASAP. That's just how I have decided to handle it. If you know of any player that has moved for a FACT please let me know and I'm on it.

-No Editor, So no redshirts and not all dual numbers are included but I've done my best. Not a fan of redshirts anyway. Just my opinion. Injured players out for the year have already been replaced.

-I'm sure there will always be ratings debates. Again, I'm one guy and have been working on this since November '21, coaches and players. Is everything going to be perfect??? No. Is this a legit CFB roster??? Damn straight it is. Pretty accurate to most preseason rankings, teams and players(obviously, with some exceptions and disagreements, we are fanatics after all)

-depth charts are REALLY fluid this time of year. But my finished teams are all pretty close to money. I will be tweaking things over the next few weeks to get as close to perfect as I can.

-What is done, what remains?
DONE
ALL Coaches, Coordinators, schemes, updated likenesses & personal info, advanced ratings, and records(as best I could)
ALL Power 5 conference teams plus Independents(need to tweak Army a little)
AAC and several Group of 5 teams

What Remains
Almost Done(needs tweaking)- Air Force, Fresno St., Akron, Bowling Green, Eastern Michigan, Georgia St., Louisiana
Partly Done(needs more than tweaking)- MTSU, Charlotte, Rice, UTEP, Boise St., Colorado St., Utah St., New Mexico, Wyoming, San Diego St., Hawaii, San Jose St., Nevada, Buffalo, Kent St., Ohio, Miami(OH), Ball St., Toledo, CMU, WMU, Northern Illinois, Coastal Carolina, Appalachian St., Marshall, Georgia Southern, Old Dominion, Arkansas St., Southern Miss, Troy, South Alabama, Texas St., ULM
Old 08-27-2022, 10:47 AM   #3
MVP

pinbw's Arena

PS3 converson
I have converted this roster to PS3 & RPCS3 (But with no depth charts adjusted)

**I have noticed this roster may be based on an earlier Vikesfan xbox360 conversion before James Madison was added or exchanged with FIU. Update: So this may have been based on an old Fall of 2021 Vikesfan template, but all new editing was done on top of that painstakingly in game by one guy, sonshipsports.

**So, Regardless, a little acknowledgement goes to the great Vikesfan Team. This roster has the same 8694 players size like my Vikesfan Xbox360 file conversions, while Vikesfan's latest PS3 roster has only 8651 players, proving this indeed is a different roster. All missing or unprogrammed players are labeled as A A.

**sonshipsports redid a lot of things(see his post above mine)....the ratings for all the teams and missing players on various teams were remade, so all credit to him. If people want to see a different way of how the players play with his rating scheme & players, then go with this, and he provided a few different transfer portal players more updated, and added more updated teams, so all credit there is good at getting us closer to a finished roster before the New FALL 2022 season.
Thanks for your contribution to Xbox360 providing another roster choice.

**I have included all offline roster files for Xbox360, PS3, and RPCS3. I used an old 2021 PS3 Vikesfan Roster to import sonships edits into. Sorry, PS3 is not initially online, but any PS3 user is free to share this with everyone, online on rostershare.

So now, more PS3 people's eyes can also see how sonshipsport's roster plays on PS3.
(HOWEVER, PS3/ RPCS3 rosters will need to auto and manual adjust all depth charts.)
============================
(For the official Vikesfan roster updates, go over to that thread...that roster may be finished more in the next few weeks.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 8-27-22 XB360 sonshipsports.zip (2.39 MB, 104 views)
File Type: zip 8-27-22 PS3 sonshipsports.zip (1.33 MB, 27 views)
File Type: zip 8-27-22 RPCS3 sonshipsports.zip (867.7 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 08-28-2022 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Updated my post by noting a very minor vikesfan template based roster.
Old 08-27-2022, 11:42 AM   #4
Just started!

Re: NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

is there a roster update for NCAA 13?
Old 08-27-2022, 12:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPAPP
is there a roster update for NCAA 13?
unfortunately not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2022, 12:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
PS3 converson
I have converted this roster to PS3 & RPCS3 (But with no depth charts adjusted)

**I have noticed this roster is based on an earlier Vikesfan xbox360 conversion before James Madison was added or exchanged with FIU.

**So, Please give an acknowledgement to the base roster made by the great Vikesfan Team. This roster has 8694 players like my Xbox360 file conversions, while Vikesfan has only 8651 players, and in this roster missing players are labeled as A A.

**sonshipsports redid a lot of things(see his post above mine)....the ratings for all the teams and missing players on various teams were remade, so he gets credit there. If people want to see a different way of how the players play with his rating scheme & players, then go with this, and he provided a few different transfer portal players more updated, and added more teams updated, so all credit there is good at getting us closer to a finished roster before the New FALL 2022 season.
Thanks for your contribution to Xbox360 providing another roster choice.

**I have included all offline roster files for Xbox360, PS3, and RPCS3. I used an old 2021 PS3 Vikesfan Roster to import sonships edits into. Sorry, PS3 is not initially online, but any PS3 user is free to share this with everyone, online on rostershare.

So now, more PS3 people's eyes can also see how sonshipsport's roster plays on PS3.
(HOWEVER, PS3/ RPCS3 rosters will need to auto and manual adjust all depth charts.)
============================
(For the official Vikesfan roster updates, go over to that thread...that roster may be finished more in the next few weeks.)
To address all your points. I never downloaded any of VikesFan's rosters. I downloaded this roster from an acquaintance last Fall. Now he may have downloaded theirs or someone else's. If so, I have zero problem giving anyone credit.

I actually remade the ratings for the CURRENT players as well as the NEW ones depending on their progression or regression from last year. As I said, I have been working on this, WITHOUT an Editor on my own since November'21. I have used multiple sites and sources for my players and coaches ratings, likenesses, and schemes.

As you can tell, all of my coaches are complete and I assume have differences to the vikesfan roster because I personally made several changes to likenesses and such. And of the 30+ teams of mine that are not completely finished yet, about half of those only need some tweaking and will be done soon. Every player and coach in this game has been manually adjusted and customized for accuracy by me since November'21. And yes, as you mentioned, I have my own ratings scheme, as I assume vikesfan and other creators do as well.

Again, I thank whoever the template came from so I could create my own version of what I believe the landscape of college football looks like this year. I believe you will see the accuracy of this roster played out in real life over the next few weeks of college games.

Keeping the game alive for Xbox360 users is the top priority for Sonship Sports.
Old 08-27-2022, 03:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Air Force is complete

Nebraska is updated

gamertag: sonshipsports
Old 08-27-2022, 07:07 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 2
NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

This looks amazing. Thank you for all the work you’re doing. I can’t believe your roster you’ve done all by yourself. I’ve done college rosters for basketball last number of years but know this roster you’re doing takes a lot longer than roster I’ve been doing. I will download your roster as soon as complete.

I can’t believe EA isn’t making new college football game for xbox one or PS3. Thanks for bringing this roster for xbox 360 community.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports-tbread28 Doug Flutie 2019 college dynasty-tbread50/twitch

Last edited by tbread28; 08-27-2022 at 07:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »