Home

NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

This is a discussion on NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW*** within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2022, 12:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek_Rogers_
First off, one person completing every team is nothing short of AMAZING. I do have a couple quick questions and I apologize if they're stupid because I'm not the most tech savvy. I plan on buying a new 360 with the revamped NCAA Football 14 included; will these rosters load into the revamped version of the game? Or can you only download these rosters if you have the un-modded 360?

Second, I know some newer rosters will have higher than default agility and acceleration ratings for all players, do these rosters have those or are they more like the normal/default ratings system that blend in when you have recruits joining your school in dynasty?

Again I appreciate the hard work, it is unbelievable that you managed to do this by yourself. Amazing my man.
Thanks for reaching out. And answer to your first question, I have to admit, I am not very savvy with tech stuff either and I'm not sure how my roster would do with any of the revamped stuff or if it is even compatible. I'm sure somebody could take it and modify it for it to work but I'm certainly not techy enough to figure that out. Lol. But I have zero problem if anybody on this thread wants to use it for that. I just want people to be able to play their football game the way they want to play it.

In answer to your second question, yes, I tend to use a little bit higher agility and acceleration ratings. I guess that is just a personal preference. Especially when you are talking about offensive lineman that have pulling guards and things of that nature. I believe it adds more realism to the game. But everything is subjective and opinion based and that's why there are different variations of different people's rosters.

I hope that answers the questions you asked.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:25 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 2
NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonshipsports
Quite a bit actually. I've also been working a ton because my assistant is on vacation. Lol. I have updated about a dozen and a half depth charts. And have started blasting through the last 32 partially completed rosters I have left to finish. I am wary to give a timeline due to any number of variables but I can promise you that after 5:00 every night this week until about midnight I will be doing nothing but cranking through rosters on NCAA 14.

I promise you are going to love this finished product. These teams, schemes, coaches, depth charts, and even some ratings adjustments based off the first couple of weeks are going to be some of the most accurate stuff you will see in rosters this year.

My only regret is that detail and accuracy doesn't always equal speed. Lol. But this will get done soon because I am on a timeline as well. I have a very important event the second week in October and I can't touch this game for about 2 weeks during that time so this basically needs to be done before then.

I will do an upload tonight when I finish what I'm working on. Any team that you see that has an AA in the punter position from a previously updated or completed team, it just means that I am in the process of upgrading their depth chart and replacing a player with another player and just have not done that yet. I will be updating another dozen or so depth charts this week as I am completing the remaining teams from the group of five conferences that need to be done. We are getting closer fellas.

Take your time. There should be no rush. I love Viking roster but this year I’m only downloading yours. I will wait till finished product before I download. Can’t believe you’re doing roster by yourself. Your roster looks to be amazing. Thanks for doing this for xbox community.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports-tbread28 Doug Flutie 2019 college dynasty-tbread50/twitch

Last edited by tbread28; 09-05-2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:01 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonshipsports
Thanks for reaching out. And answer to your first question, I have to admit, I am not very savvy with tech stuff either and I'm not sure how my roster would do with any of the revamped stuff or if it is even compatible. I'm sure somebody could take it and modify it for it to work but I'm certainly not techy enough to figure that out. Lol. But I have zero problem if anybody on this thread wants to use it for that. I just want people to be able to play their football game the way they want to play it.

In answer to your second question, yes, I tend to use a little bit higher agility and acceleration ratings. I guess that is just a personal preference. Especially when you are talking about offensive lineman that have pulling guards and things of that nature. I believe it adds more realism to the game. But everything is subjective and opinion based and that's why there are different variations of different people's rosters.

I hope that answers the questions you asked.
That absolutely helps. I guess I'll have to test it with Revamped once everything is complete! Also, if anybody feels similar to me with regards to the agility and acceleration edits, I'd take suggestions on anyway someone might know how to edit those without going one by one in the game itself. I don't know if there's a way to download them and edit them on a computer or how any of that works.

Keep charging along, I just checked out what's been completed thus far and they look great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2022, 08:44 PM   #36
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA Football14 2022-2023 Roster for XBox360 ***AVAILABLE NOW***

9-4-22 PS3 & RPCS3 conversions offline files:
I have converted this roster to PS3 & RPCS3

(But with no depth charts adjusted so PS3/ RPCS3 rosters will need to auto and manual adjust all depth charts)
PS3 people, enjoy another roster choice from sonshipsports.

Thanks for your contribution to Xbox360 providing another roster choice.

**I have included all offline roster files for Xbox360, PS3, and RPCS3. I used an old 2021 PS3 Vikesfan Roster to import sonships edits into. PS3 is not online, but any PS3 user is free to share this with everyone, online on rostershare.

update: I HAVE UPDATED TO 9-5-22 Files based on most recent post after this. See New Files Below.....
Attached Files
File Type: zip 9-5-22 PS3 sonshipsports.zip (1.33 MB, 3 views)
File Type: zip 9-5-22 RPCS3 sonshipsports.zip (866.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: zip 9-5-22 XB360 sonshipsports.zip (1.60 MB, 11 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 09-06-2022 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:17 AM   #37
Rookie

New upload. Wyoming about complete. I'll finalize them right after work tomorrow. About 3 dozen teams updated due to week 1&2 depth chart movement. Several created and deleted players on major power 5 teams. Including some ratings movement. Largely just finishing teams though. Charlotte, UTEP, Nevada, Hawaii are next to complete and finalize. As I have mentioned, all teams are partially complete. Some further along than others.

Gamertag: sonshipsports
Old 09-06-2022, 11:46 PM   #38
Rookie

Wyoming COMPLETE

Clemson UPDATED

Charlotte underway

Only 31 teams left to partially finish. Hitting it hard.

Gamertag: sonshipsports
Old 09-07-2022, 10:51 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

GREAT roster!! Any chance Xavier Johnson, WR, Ohio State, makes it into the file?

Thanks!!
Old 09-07-2022, 11:27 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
GREAT roster!! Any chance Xavier Johnson, WR, Ohio State, makes it into the file?

Thanks!!
Who would you replace with him and I'll see if I can get him into my upload tonight when I complete Charlotte and update Army.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »