Home

NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k is way better, this being said I liked the video, I love the fact that live is back even though we already see things that have to be improved only in this short trailer. The graphics are all right, 2k trailer is literally amazing and that's why when just can't get too exicted about this one but at the end of the day everyone should be happy with the new way easports is approaching their basketball game, this game will be sick in 2-3 years.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #498
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouB
2k is way better, this being said I liked the video, I love the fact that live is back even though we already see things that have to be improved only in this short trailer. The graphics are all right, 2k trailer is literally amazing and that's why when just can't get too exicted about this one but at the end of the day everyone should be happy with the new way easports is approaching their basketball game, this game will be sick in 2-3 years.
Agreed. Well put.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #499
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Gameplay Trailer

I'm tired of 2ks cheese online. Maybe Live will actually require you to know the game of basketball. I think we can all. Agree, 2k has the worst online bugs and cheese play in the universe.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #500
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Can't wait play this game hope the gameplay is up to par..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #501
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

looks better that I expected. crazy how many ppl have opinions on something they have not played. your minds were already made up before you saw the trailer. get out of that mindset . hate pollutes the mind!!!!!!!!!!1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #502
Rookie

OVR: 8
graphics wise it is hard to be like to like the graphics after see 2k video but i do remember ppl liking the graphics before 2k showed their video...just what happens..i think until we see actual gameplay and not trailers its still hard to judge how its actually going to play plus to me i can judge better when the game is in my hands..not sure about everybody else
Old 10-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #503
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
looks better that I expected. crazy how many ppl have opinions on something they have not played. your minds were already made up before you saw the trailer. get out of that mindset . hate pollutes the mind!!!!!!!!!!1
This and very much this. Be happy we got choices again
Old 10-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #504
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
I don't understand why EA didn't decide to make a new engine for all their sports games so that players can move realistically and fluidly. Players still move stiff in all of EA Sports Sports titles, even if Fifa, don't understand why they can't resolve this issue!! And NO, the Ignite engine isn't going to do it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »