Home

EA, Fix The Player Models! (Video)

This is a discussion on EA, Fix The Player Models! (Video) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-17-2013, 02:36 AM   #25
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6
I like Live's player models. Look at it this way, in 2K, if you're over 195 lbs, you look like you have diabetes and only get out of the house once a year. 2K needs to fix their models before EA, 2K makes Lebron looks fat, lol. Only thing I don't like with EA's models is the 'hunchback.'

Chelsea FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #26
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA, Fix The Player Models! (Video)

What do you mean hunchback?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 06-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #27
Rookie

JCHISENH2016's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I was playing the elite 11 demo earlier and the player models were not that bad actually, the skin complexion of players were atrocious!
THANK YOU! IMO, this was the biggest problem in Elite 11 and Live 13 trailers. During actual gameplay, you couldn't tell the difference between Joakim Noah and Lebron James because their skin color looked exactly the same, but in reality Joakim is lighter skinned than James
Old 06-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #28
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

camera adds 10lbs right? lol. If you've seen Lebron in person he's not thin, not skinny... dude is built out of stone. He's at least 260 lbs. Yes he's also 6'8 but the only people he might look thin compared with are other NBA players who are 6'8+. Its hard to really compare with the woman in the picture but if you replaced Durant (who is thin and long) with an average joe, Lebron wouldn't look skinny. Dwayne Wade is the size of an NFL tight end, he's not skinny. These guys are jacked and it's hard people to realize how big they are because we always see them around other NBA players. D-Wade on an NBA court looks like one of the smaller guys, when I had the chance to meet him and stand next to him (i'm 6'3, 240), we were close in height but he looked thicker (neck, arms, back) than me because he's jacked and I don't work out for a living like he does.

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 06-17-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #29
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I'm going to disagree just a little Suave4. I'm 6'3" 260 and my cousin Vernon Macklin who played for the Pistions is 6'10" 230, big dude. Compared to me, he looked like Durant and I looked like NFL LB. When you're that tall and weigh that much you're not wide, you're more proportional.

Ill agree with in terms of Wade and Lebron looking like brick **** houses, but not every player looks like them. Just look at the teams in Finals. Ginolbi, Duncan, Bush... those are thin guys and that's what most of the league looks like. Not all players are built like Wade and LJ.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 06-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #30
Rookie

HammerOfGod's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
camera adds 10lbs right? lol. If you've seen Lebron in person he's not thin, not skinny... dude is built out of stone. He's at least 260 lbs. Yes he's also 6'8 but the only people he might look thin compared with are other NBA players who are 6'8+. Its hard to really compare with the woman in the picture but if you replaced Durant (who is thin and long) with an average joe, Lebron wouldn't look skinny. Dwayne Wade is the size of an NFL tight end, he's not skinny. These guys are jacked and it's hard people to realize how big they are because we always see them around other NBA players. D-Wade on an NBA court looks like one of the smaller guys, when I had the chance to meet him and stand next to him (i'm 6'3, 240), we were close in height but he looked thicker (neck, arms, back) than me because he's jacked and I don't work out for a living like he does.
Dwyane Wade weighs 215lbs. You may need your eyes checked. Or a new scale. He's a decently built guy for an NBA player though.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:16 AM   #31
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
I'm going to disagree just a little Suave4. I'm 6'3" 260 and my cousin Vernon Macklin who played for the Pistions is 6'10" 230, big dude. Compared to me, he looked like Durant and I looked like NFL LB. When you're that tall and weigh that much you're not wide, you're more proportional.

Ill agree with in terms of Wade and Lebron looking like brick **** houses, but not every player looks like them. Just look at the teams in Finals. Ginolbi, Duncan, Bush... those are thin guys and that's what most of the league looks like. Not all players are built like Wade and LJ.
Yea i'd expect a 6'10 230lb guy to look thinner than a 6'3 260lb guy. That's expected. You're shorter with more weight while he's taller with less weight. Nothing unusual there.

I'd say it's 50.50 in terms of jacked players vs soft players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerOfGod
Dwyane Wade weighs 215lbs. You may need your eyes checked. Or a new scale. He's a decently built guy for an NBA player though.
yea Wade is about 25 lbs lighter than an NFL tight end but he's sure as hell built to be one. He's a rock as well. I was referring more to his height and how compared to other NBA players he's considered small but really he's not. When I read my quote in your post I notice I said skinny after referring to him as an NFL TE, i meant more height and build that actual weight. Aaron Hernandez is 6'1 245lbs, Wade's arms and neck are both more jacked than Hernandez. So it's not crazy to say Wade is built like a TE.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #32
Rookie

BucksFan5Covers's Arena

OVR: 2

The Models look good to me. The players just look the same in build thats it. That is why you think the look weird

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »