Home

NBA Elite 11 Demo Roundtable

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Demo Roundtable within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NBA Elite 11 Demo Roundtable

1. Best thing in the demo?

Christian McLeod - Kevin Durant's intro movie. While watching this all I could think was, "Why can't Elite actually look like this?" Durant is one of my favorite young talents, so it was nice to see him get a chance to showcase his virtual skills as the game begins.

Steve Bartlett - I'm thinking the same as Christian here. The intro movie with Durant throwing one down is sick. I would have to say that the J. Cole official theme song to NBA Elite is nice, too. I was actually having a good time shooting jumpers in the practice gym while listening to it.

Read More - NBA Elite 11 Demo Roundtable
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Elite 11 Demo Roundtable

I don't know, Christian. I think you should have spent more time with the controls to get comfortable with them.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-25-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Wanna hear a joke? NBA Elite 11. HAHHAHAHA Oh BTW, I don't even want to read this ****!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
This is the funnest b-ball game I have played even with the problems it have, unpredictable gameplay is where its at.

Last edited by The Truth 101; 09-25-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 19
This read is spot on. Also, NBA Elite 11 is the worst basketball game I have ever played in the 20 years. We may be in total control in this game, but the game itself is out of control. I wish it wasn't so, because we need more than one good basketball game. We have to keep the other developers honest and true to the sport.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Very fair and balanced summary of the game. EA has made this bed, and now they have to lie in it. I hope that they can make some drastic improvement for Elite 12, but those improvements "MUST" be based on community interaction. Not this whole mindset: "This is what we did, what do you guys think? It's revolutionary, isn't it?" EA needs to humble themselves and LISTEN to what people have to say on the Wish List threads. Not try to give us something we are not asking for. If Elite 12 doesn't happen, it's not because of the negativity this game has received here on OS. EA will have to take a long look in the mirror.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Wish there was something to disagree on, and its just plain honesty... you guys are spot on.

Sorry
Old 09-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
i want a review of the game from someone that is actually good at the controls but doesnt work for ea. i find the total control to be a good and bad at the same time. i think shooting and stealing and blocking should be a "dice roll" like in 2k i made 9 3s with ray in 1 quareter( i upped the difficulty)just because im good at shooting gtfo with that. this is not a basketball simulation. why have ratings if i can make every shot and steal everytime with my noob player in become legendary?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »