Home

CelticLG Roster to PC

This is a discussion on CelticLG Roster to PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

OVR: 0
CelticLG Roster to PC

Whats up OS,

We have some great news for the PC community! We have converted over Celtic LG's roster to PC along with a lot other edits. This roster has edits on signatures, accessories, trades, tendencies, badges, number changes, height changes, age peaks, financials, coaching staff, etc. I want to thank the OS community who put effort in every year who help make this game enjoyable.

Jenksalot and michdb8 have put a lot of effort into converting this roster and I want to thank them for letting me help. We wanted to give the PC community a roster that was worthy for sim play!

2kshare file info:
username: ohhmyjoshhh
file name: CelticLG Roster

We want to give shout out to many OS users for their work as it was also incorporated with this roster: CelticLG, vannwolfhawk, barncore, woody, blufu, soundsational, fc155, & gabri3l3.

**We apologize if there is anyone we missed. We are in no way claiming this to be our work; we worked as a team to use everyone's great efforts to give the PC community a worthy roster. If anyone was left out, please let us know & we would be more than happy to add you for recognition of your work**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE (7/12/19)

The roster I have been updating on 2kshare still uses CelticLG's first released tendencies with SOME tendency changes I have made throughout the season. I have for the most part kept up with attributes, age, accessories, shoes, trades, FA signings, contracts, coaching profile & POE, etc.

This roster also includes Seanbarkley's kicksology integration as well. So if you see any shoes assigned to players that look weird/off, it may be because you have to download and implement kicksology to your waigua/modded folder. (Kicksology link: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-epilogue.html)

Overall, This is a roster geared toward being 2k20 ready.
The roster is updated every couple of days on 2kshare to reflect real time rosters.

You are more than welcome to use the roster; If there are any suggestions or if there is anything I am missing feel free to let me know. (I know there are some rookies still missing. I am waiting for cyber faces and player DNA's so that I can add them to the roster.)

2kshare file info:
User name: ohhmyjoshhh
Roster file name: 2019-20 season

**I recommend using the Limnono tool to assign rookie CF as they may populate as random faces due to the CF I downloaded and assigned to those players**

Sliders used:
The sliders I have found to work best so far (this may be preference due to level of difficulty and minutes played/quarter) are Schnaidts1's. I personally play on 11 minute quarters on HOF difficulty.

Below is the link to Schnaidts1's forum:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...y-sliders.html

**A tweak I have made with these sliders sets was to the speed in game settings. I found putting game speed at 49 felt like a realistic speed with this roster**

Last edited by Ohhmyjoshhh; 08-11-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 10:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: CelticLG Roster to PC

Cheers to you mates! This is big news.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:44 PM   #3
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Thanks for this, I'll certainly check it out later.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

ShamWowNY's Arena

OVR: 2

Incredible. This is the sim content PC needs! Thank you for your hard work on this.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:17 AM   #5
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

I played a game with my Nuggets tonight.

One critique? Jokic doesn't stay out when called for a PnR and "Fade" selected. At best he stays around the top of the key. I've been used to him staying in 3pt range, so I'm not sure what in the roster changed that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2018, 08:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Great news for PC community...Thanks guys.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Thank a lot for the PC roster
Old 12-08-2018, 01:24 PM   #8
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
I played a game with my Nuggets tonight.

One critique? Jokic doesn't stay out when called for a PnR and "Fade" selected. At best he stays around the top of the key. I've been used to him staying in 3pt range, so I'm not sure what in the roster changed that.
You may have to edit "RollvsPop" tendency. At 0 he'll only roll, at 100 he'll barely move after the screen

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »