Home

Mauroth-Kao 2k16 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Mauroth-Kao 2k16 Draft Classes within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-06-2015, 10:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mauroth-Kao 2k16 Draft Classes

I won't be using a draft class until Albys finishes his roster (and I my exams), but looking good so far. Just one thing, I didn't seem to find Juancho Hernangómez there. He's still a late second rounder for US scouts, but I'm quite sure he'll end up close to the lottery (lmao Vezenkov above him in draftexpress), so it i'd be nice to add him.

Thanks

Last edited by BScalabrine44; 12-06-2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #18
Rookie

Thanks for your appreciations!
Albys is working hard...good news are coming soon and the game will dramatically improve, believe me

Juan Hernangomez will be in the 2017 DC. That said, if he's seriously going to declare he'll be switched in the post declaration releases (end of april/early may).

Before the start of the season he wasn't supposed to look so good
Old 01-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #19
Rookie

Ciao guys,

as probably some of you already noticed, the 2016 DC has been completely updated to perfectly math with Albys Realistic Roster, nothing less than the best roster for PC by far. You didn't tried? Fool! It dramatically improves the gameplay while at the same time providing the best possible ratings.

Me, Kao and Albys are working together since a longtime and the latest updates provide 100% matching with Albys ratings, tendencies and potential to deliver the best possible long term gaming experience. So, if you're using Albys roster, you can't do nothing but download our Draft class.

Compared to the previous releases the Overalls went up, because Albys roster has higher ratings on the role players (2k's roster has them too low and uncapable to play like they should) and otherwise most of them won't play during the year or they'll get released after the draft. I have to say that going up with the ratings permits to better differentiate and replicate the real prospects, without castrating them just to keep capped the Overalls. In other words, it makes no sense to have 55-60 OR players because they won't be useful at all, especially if the 11th and 12th players of each roster all have >70 overall.

As usual, download the 2016 draft class from here:

USER NAME: Kao
FILE NAME: RR2016 Mauroth-Kao

Enjoy!
Old 01-24-2016, 04:42 PM   #20
Rookie

4 players added to the 2016 DC: Gary Payton II, Paul Zipser, Damion Lee and Jarrod Uthoff. Meanwhile we're working on the 2017 and 2018 draft classes... Don't miss any update!
Old 02-12-2016, 01:53 PM   #21
Rookie

Ciao Everybody!

We spent dozens of hours in the last weeks and now we're proud to present our RR2017 draft class!
It's not the final version yet, but we're talking about a highly advanced beta fully playable. We'll make some fine tunings especially on the aspects and the animations in the next days, buy you can immediately enjoy it in your association.

How to download it? Simply look for:

FILE NAME: RR2017 Mauroth-Kao

What'in?

80 REAL PROSPECTS
SUPER ACCURATE RATINGS AND TENDENCIES
REALISTIC POTENTIALS
THE ONLY ONE OPTIMIZED FOR ALBYS REALISTIC ROSTER

Are you excited? Well, we have even more good news because we're already working on the 2018 DC and hopefully we can release a fully playable beta in less then a month, with 80+ players too!

Last but not least, don't forget to download our latest 2016 draft class. The NCAA madness is approaching, and the DC is constantly updated to reflect the value of the prospects! Just download it from here:

FILE NAME: RR2016 Mauroth-Kao

Enjoy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 07:53 AM   #22
Rookie

First post updated with the list of all the prospects actually included in the 2016 and 2017 draft classes. Before the draft we'll switch the player, wheter they're declaring or not.

Don't forget!

FILE NAME: RR2016 Mauroth-Kao / RR2017 Mauroth-Kao

And always check for updates (last update, 15 february for both)
Old 02-19-2016, 09:33 AM   #23
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

A little bit off topic but since you have contact with Albys ill ask here, why he doesnt have a thread for his roster for 2k16 anywhere ? Not on OS, NLSC etc. ? It would be nicer to be able to talk to him about his roster, maybe ask for some requests etc.
Old 02-29-2016, 05:29 PM   #24
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Hey heads up of something I ran into with my class is the ages. Seems to be a bug but the ages go up with each year into your My mode you are.

A 19 year old in a pre made draft class was a 22 year old when I imported it in year 3. Not sure if you've seen that or not?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »