Home

Old 09-26-2015, 10:02 PM   #9
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K16 Bugs

Possible bug with tattoos: I bought one tattoo in MC. I then went out into the Options > MC area (from the main menu) to place the tattoo. I did so, but then tried to remove it which seemed to work, but it still seemed to be there in the actual MC mode. So I went back into the options area and now I have a whole bunch of tattoos to choose from despite not buying them. Also, the one I tried to remove is not on my player in the Options > MC area, but is still there in actual MC mode.

Also, sometimes in MC during gameplay, where the game is showing you who your matchup is on the court, no UI comes up and you only see a black and white background with the matchup in color, and it stays like that for a little while before going back to the game. I think it might have to do with trying to press 'A' through the screens too quickly.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:46 AM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

When I make uniforms I can't see what changes I'm making to the shorts. The changes only show up once I've clicked accept on changing the uniform, but I have no idea what I've selected for the shorts, it makes creating uniforms impossible and I bought this game primarily for that rebranding feature.

Does anyone else have issues with this, it doesn't happen with the jersey only the shorts.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:02 AM   #11
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Possibly related to that - I can't see tattoo placement/size etc changes right away. Like if I hold down a direction it won't update until after I let go, so there is a lag. Also, the MC face/head editing parts don't seem to highlight the area you're changing like it did in 2K15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 01:02 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

I couldn't understand how people were complaining about performance issues with high end PCs...mine ran PERFECT for 2+ days. (That's that "walk a mile in their shoes" ignorance I chose to not believe)

Then, today I can't get past the NBA intro screen (after the Curry sequence when NBA 2K loads up). Stuck there and have tried rebooting repeatedly...

DAMNIT.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:14 PM   #13
DLG
Rookie

OVR: 2

Audio cuts out

Stat overlays don't display

Micro stutter (dunno if that's a bug or its own thing)
Old 09-28-2015, 03:53 AM   #14
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaroberts1991
When I make uniforms I can't see what changes I'm making to the shorts. The changes only show up once I've clicked accept on changing the uniform, but I have no idea what I've selected for the shorts, it makes creating uniforms impossible and I bought this game primarily for that rebranding feature.

Does anyone else have issues with this, it doesn't happen with the jersey only the shorts.
Yep. And in arena designer the whole screen is black except for the menus. When I change the titantron or whatever, it loads as if it's loading in the asset, but the preview of the arena is just completely black.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:08 AM   #15
Just started!

Icon13 Re: NBA 2K16 Bugs

New to here. Interested to know if most post will get seen by anybody that has influence in fixing these issues?

I've had the following so far.

ui frame rate - slows right down until restart
screen freeze mid game - sound keeps going. unrecoverable, reboot, lose progress/
can't purchase VC despite having funds in the account- "Transaction Cancelled"

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but Willie Caulie Stein seems too big! and he's definitely got something wrong with his speed. Its crazy how fast he is on cuts.

Oh great... I minimized to desk top to post the WCS thing and went to go back... screen froze game unplayable. FFS!

Had the super sampling issue too. Seems to be fixed after dropping the setting.

The suck in animations on drive attempts are driving me pretty nuts too.

So far....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 10:55 AM   #16
Just started!

Commentary going out until next quarter.

Out of bounds where it gets stuck and doesn't move on for a while.

In-bounding where the ref takes forever to give you the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »